So why didn't Herb deduct a point from Mendes for fish hooking McGregor's cuts?

I think when fighters ignore the warnings that points should be taken ts. This isnt the only fight and its a ongoing problem.

Even if McGregor loses, I'm going to stick around. I'm still a fan of mma and like sherdog, and this is the best place to be if you're into that the of stuff.

The worst thing I've ever done is call a fighter a hype job, the worst thing(s) You've done are to numerous to list and it's mind-boggling as to why you haven't been banned yet.
It's simple really, I haven't broken the rules. Just because you don't like me doesn't mean I'm any more guilty of breaking the rules than if you wanted to blow me.

You probably do.

because these things happen all the time in MMA and rarely if ever there's any point deduction. there's no need to discuss this particular infraction.
They probably do happen often, but you could probably dismiss most everything on that basis alone.

It's simple really, I haven't broken the rules. Just because you don't like me doesn't mean I'm any more guilty of breaking the rules than if you wanted to blow me.

You clearly have, and it should be apparent to most unbiased eyes. You hide around the excuse that it's just your opinion, but that doesn't cut it.

Whisper it in my ear, #conorbless. You'll feel like you again.
I'm coming in there with my belt. The only whisper will be the whipping sound the belt makes with the wind when I reach terminal velocity with each lash.

Not until you admit you're trolling and have fighter bashed at least twice since you've begun posting here to Sherdog.
Ha! I don't like to lie. I'm an honest man. You don't have to like me, but you won't take away my dignity. Now come here and give me a big e-hug!

I'm coming in there with my belt. The only whisper will be the whipping sound the belt makes with the wind when I reach terminal velocity with each lash.

And after you've ravaged my raw behind you'll break down in Jamieson smelling sobs. I'll hold you, with what little strength I have left and we'll cry, "#conorbless".

Just say it with me. Return to the fold.

I think when fighters ignore the warnings that points should be taken ts. This isnt the only fight and its a ongoing problem.

I'm starting to think judges need the power the take points themselves after a warning.

And after you've ravaged my raw behind you'll break down in Jamieson smelling sobs. I'll hold you, with what little strength I have left and we'll cry, "#conorbless".

Just say it with me. Return to the fold.
And I thought I had issues.... Lol!!!

And I thought I had issues.... Lol!!!

You do have issues. The crumpled Irish flag under the bed, the seaman stained Dethrone shirt next to the UFC 189 DVD buried in your closet, the torrented Ido Portal files you have hidden on your harddrive...

You can hide these from the world but you can't hide these from yourself. Say it. Shout it. Scream it with the passion you once had!

#conorbless!

Name the exact moment I fighter bashed? I merely stated opinions and facts. Stuff that actually happened. You're just mad because it goes against your own perception and outlook. That's not fighter bashing, friend.

I feel like in all of your natural douchebaggery, you're not all that bad of a guy. Maybe we can become friends. I can come over, eat your mom's cooking, perhaps even start dating (fucking) your sister and become your big brother in law. We'll be like a big happy family. I can come over and wrestle you to the ground, put my knee in your back and make you cry uncle. Your mother and sisters will laugh. I'll have her fetch me a beer afterward.
that-escalated-quickly-me

Herb has been compromised for a while. When they choose Herb to ref the main event over a guy like Big John when Big John is also working the same event. The fix is in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back