So why didn't Herb deduct a point from Mendes for fish hooking McGregor's cuts?

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Herb told Mendes it was his final working after the third time it happened near the end of the first, but Mendes did the same clawing at the cut at least two or three more times in the second round and nothing happened to him. I'm pretty sure McGregor even tried talking to Herb about it, but he just shrugged him off?

Herb told Mendes it was his final working after the third time it happened near the end of the first, but Mendes did the same clawing at the cut at least two or three more times in the second round and nothing happened to him. I'm pretty sure McGregor even tried talking to Herb about it, but he just shrugged him off?
Why did full camp Conor have to beg for free stand ups while two week notice Mendes was active?

You're being "unreasonable".

Control yourself
I have complete control of the situation if I may say so..... Been in full command the last few days I might add. Lot of butthurt fanboys blocking me.... "Dey gon roonin" as his fans say.

I have complete control of the situation if I may say so..... Been in full command the last few days I might add. Lot of butthurt fanboys blocking me.... "Dey gon roonin" as his fans say.

But sir, why do you feel the need to bash El Conor.

He knew it wouldn't matter since he was in on the early stoppage. Herb is a company man.

Why did full camp Conor have to beg for free stand ups while two week notice Mendes was active?

You're being "unreasonable".
Probably to fuck with Mendes. Chad should be happy McGregor stopped throwing elbows to allow him to talk to Herb.

Probably to fuck with Mendes. Chad should be happy McGregor stopped throwing elbows to allow him to talk to Herb.
Nah, he couldn't do shit. He had to wait for Mendes to gas and make a mistake. Conor gassed too but Mendes was much more done.

Nah, he couldn't do shit. He had to wait for Mendes to gas and make a mistake. Conor gassed too but Mendes was much more done.
Yup. I guess that's why good guy McGregor patiently waited for Mendes to finish communicating to Herb about the legality of his elbows. Anyways, Chad gassed, McGregor capitalized and put him on his ass, end of story.

Yup. I guess that's why good guy McGregor patiently waited for Mendes to finish communicating to Herb about the legality of his elbows. Anyways, Chad gassed, McGregor capitalized and put him on his ass, end of story.
All the struggle with a 2 week notice midget, lol. You seeing a pattern?

He's definitely the paid off ref. He was there to ensure Conor had every advantage possible.
Isn't that lovely. You're clearly going above and beyond mere fighter bashing at this point, so it's merely a matter of time before you get banned for saying stupid shit like the UFC fixing fights.

Gif or video of this would be nice

Don't act like you didn't have a McGregor avatar and a 'Dey don't talk like I talk' signature pre-196.

You're a little too aggressive to just be a guy who dislikes McGregor or McGregor's fans. You're a bandwagon jumper.

Isn't that lovely. You're clearly going above and beyond mere fighter bashing at this point, so it's merely a matter of time before you get banned for saying stupid shit like the UFC fixing fights.
you're objectively closer to be banned than he is

I think it's a good question.

As much as everyone loves Big John, people need to realize that he has been on cruise control for years now.

He really isn't that far off.

Name the exact moment I fighter bashed? I merely stated opinions and facts. Stuff that actually happened. You're just mad because it goes against your own perception and outlook. That's not fighter bashing, friend.

I feel like in all of your natural douchebaggery, you're not all that bad of a guy. Maybe we can become friends. I can come over, eat your mom's cooking, perhaps even start dating (fucking) your sister and become your big brother in law. We'll be like a big happy family. I can come over and wrestle you to the ground, put my knee in your back and make you cry uncle. Your mother and sisters will laugh. I'll have her fetch me a beer afterward.

The m
you're objectively closer to be banned than he is
The moderators here have a messed up sense of priorities, and rarely hand out dubs unless someone shit talks their favorite fighter or personally offends them. I have never broken a single rule here and am objectively innocent.

Back