So why did plastic mike take that picture?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
when Jouban looked just as pretty after their fight as going into it?

cdn0.vox-cdn.comthumbor7sa2G0KNwezkPccOWUTQcccP3hU0x03953x26351310x873cdn0.vox-cdn.comuploadschorus_imageimage52341327usa_today_9749708.0-609788a8d117351a585effee81d0c539e9e9d43f.jpeg

1145531302-Alan-Jouban-didn-get-post-fight-interview.jpg

Wow, not a scratch on him lol, plastic mike has neither power or accuracy against anyone with half a clue.

Brahma bless.

Just another one of his unslick weigh-in promos. On par with the fake handshake. God I'm glad he got his ass handed to him.

He forgot what it was like to live without a facial tattoo. He wanted a picture of someone who didn't, so he could reminisce.
20161216_0004_Alan_Jouban_and_Mike_Perry.0.0.jpeg

No blackbelt in hands. <{boneytears}>

Perry knocked out Salan and there is nothing you can do about it

This guy is in bellator in 18 months

Maybe he wanted a lasting memory of a lost love?

So glad he lost. The guy is a joke.

Maybe he wanted a lasting memory of a lost love?
He is not a UFC caliber fighter and shouldn't even be in the UFC. It will soon be obvious and all the nuthugging plastic lovers will move on to their next hype machine victim after they drop the poor chap.

He said ''This is the last time you're gonna look like this, I wanted to give you something to remember yourself by'' to Jouban.According to his GF

Have some mercy dude. This guy is a legit goof, a real idiot with some cognitive issues. Not his fault

I don't know. I'm old. I figured this is some sort of meta insult for internet dorks about cucks.

But I do loooooove Tom Lawlor weigh-ins!

He is not a UFC caliber fighter and shouldn't even be in the UFC. It will soon be obvious and all the nuthugging plastic lovers will move on to their next hype machine victim after they drop the poor chap.
"Obvious" does not come easy to any "nuthugger" and/or "bandwagoner". I just like to enjoy the show.

Wow i actually got the joke now, he took a picture cuz he is a model.

Perry is a UFC caliber fighter & will be around for a long time.

He made a recent transition in camp to be more technical & not rely on brawling. (which is something he needed imo) but it hasn't all come together yet. He will continue his evolution & come back stronger.

Jouban had his number... but it doesn't mean Perry is not UFC caliber like some people in this thread are saying.

He made a recent transition in camp to be more technical & not rely on brawling. (which is something he needed imo) but it hasn't all come together yet. He will continue his evolution & come back stronger.

Jouban had his number... but it doesn't mean Perry is not UFC caliber like some people in this thread are saying.
He will be in Bellator or a lesser organization in less than two years. He will lose half of all his fights in the UFC guaranteed. The guy is broken especially for his age, you just don't see it.

Clearly, Mike Fairy wanted to fap to Jouban's picture after getting alpha'ed by him.

He knew who the true alpha was between the two of them.

So glad he lost. The guy is a joke.
the guy has now two options, do the same thing in his next fight and will probably be on Bellator on WSOF by the end of the year. Or put effort in training and try to fix his weakness, like ate legkicks like the Diaz bros

meh like i said a few times before this fight. His career will be short. Blocking punches with his face is a terrible strategy

He throws worse kicks than Brock and got taken down by someone who attempted his very first takedown in a fight. Satin Perry is truly one dimensional

He said ''This is the last time you're gonna look like this, I wanted to give you something to remember yourself by'' to Jouban.According to his GF

He should have said "Give it to your girlfriend, it will give her something to look at while she's fucking a manlet"

Back