So, who's watching what tomorrow?

sweetviolenturg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'll be kicking my day off with Usyk-Chisora at 11:00 AM on DAZN.

Then I'll watch the UFC at 1:00 PM on ESPN +.

And finally, I'll be switching over to the Inoue-Moloney card on ESPN + at 4:30 PM ( I'll finish watching the UFC card later on via replay ).

The Davis-Santa Cruz PPV? I'm not paying $70 for that. #1) it's ridiculously overpriced #2) I don't really care for any of the fighters on the card & with so much other combat sports content to watch over the course of the day there's no way that I'll be tempted into an impulse buy.

Munguia-Johnson 2nite.
Usyk-Chisora tomorrow, followed by Inoue-Moloney and then I will be watching Davis-Santa Cruz

Usyk Chisora for me, not interested in the UFC at all anymore and the days of me staying to watch cards are long gone unless it is a real biggie(which are less and less these days)

Usyk Chisora for me, not interested in the UFC at all anymore and the days of me staying to watch cards are long gone unless it is a real biggie(which are less and less these days)
UFC/MMA, the only sport that has fans that claim diehard 1 year, only to never watch it again the next year.
I've never seen another sport that has fans come and go so easily.

Probably just Usyk/Chisora. I'll catch the replays on Sunday of the evening fights.

UFC/MMA, the only sport that has fans that claim diehard 1 year, only to never watch it again the next year.

It's a bit similar to bandwagoners who get really into a playoff run and then are never seen again. Makes sense with how much fans get attached to individual fighters, I guess. You see it in boxing with certain guys, too (Tyson probably being the big example).

I love the early Saturday start time for fights. and there is no way I would but tank vs Leo. But I’ll definitely watch it.
I was unaware of the uysk chisora fight so that’s a quality bonus.

Isn’t that so weird? And no perspective on the sport either. I love mma and watched since the second ufc. But I’ll generally choose boxing first especially a big fight I’ll always watch that first as it came first to me.

another thing mma fans do is shit on former great fighters and think mixing of styles was formulated in like 2010.

Stream it then u jackasses, for those not wanting to buy the ppv

Usyk fight is a must see live for me. If I can, I'll find the Gassiev fight as well. Will watch the UFC on replay another day.

I'll be buying Usyk vs Chisora and I'll watch the Inoue fight the next day, and then Tank LSC later on. Might catch up with the UFC depending how much time I have.

I'm not sure what you are getting at, i've watched MMA since day 1, the fans and the promotions just bore the fuck out of me now, ive watched it for 20 years+, but lately its become nonsense

I'm not sure what you are getting at, i've watched MMA since day 1, the fans and the promotions just bore the fuck out of me now, ive watched it for 20 years+, but lately its become nonsense
From my experiences, MMA fans, tend to come and go, compared to other sports.
I havent met too many boxing fans who stopped watching after a couple of years. But with MMA fans, it seems to be the norm.
I will say there are some that stopped watching boxing once the belts got out of control, but that's more of an older audience that didnt care to follow 4 champions in 17 divisions.

From my experiences, MMA fans, tend to come and go, compared to other sports.
I havent met too many boxing fans who stopped watching after a couple of years. But with MMA fans, it seems to be the norm.
I will say there are some that stopped watching boxing once the belts got out of control, but that's more of an older audience that didnt care to follow 4 champions in 17 divisions.
I will add on to that by saying the only fanbase that was more about a fighter than the sport was Pacquiaos. Look at this forum. Many ppl departed this subforum in May 2015.

Usyk is all I really care about but Id like to see Davis get ktfo.

Theres not much excitement for me towards the UFC anymore, but Ill still watch whats on.

Murat Gassiev makes his heavyweight debut tomorrow as well, is that being televised??

Murat Gassiev makes his heavyweight debut tomorrow as well, is that being televised??

Rossia 24 will air it. Could well be played on other international platforms as well. Will post a link if I can find one on fight time.

Isn’t that so weird? And no perspective on the sport either. I love mma and watched since the second ufc. But I’ll generally choose boxing first especially a big fight I’ll always watch that first as it came first to me.

another thing mma fans do is shit on former great fighters and think mixing of styles was formulated in like 2010.
Yes, ive heard from many younger and newer fans that GSP was highly overrated and wouldn’t make it today.

Back