So who's this girl in the new 207 embedded?

So the problem isn't that she isn't doing media (because she is), now it's that she isn't doing the RIGHT media? Make your minds up, you salty, salty bastards.

I speak only for myself and I don't give a flying cockwomble if she does media or not. It is however apparent this is what she's doing.

So the problem isn't that she isn't doing media (because she is), now it's that she isn't doing the RIGHT media? Make your minds up, you salty, salty bastards.
Cmon bro stop pretending to be dumb. I would bet you have at least an above average IQ so you get what they mean by not doing media appearances. I don't need to spell it out to you, do I?

The only people who care if Rousey does media appearances are jilted Conor fans crying about UFC 200.

"Its so unfair!" They cry in unison, ignoring the fact that he got a title shot for beating Dennis Siver, and for going 1-1 against Nate Diaz, and getting an instant LW title shot with no defenses at FW, etc.

"But its so unfair!" They cry still.

Ronda isn't doing any fight week press.
Most fighters are cutting weight n have to do a lot of tv and radio interviews which drains them a lot.
Ronda doesn't have that problem.

Haha, so countless threads crying that Rousey isn't doing media can stay, but one thread pointing out that she IS doing media gets wastelanded? Salty, salty mod bastards, haha.

The only people who care if Rousey does media appearances are jilted Conor fans crying about UFC 200.

"Its so unfair!" They cry in unison, ignoring the fact that he got a title shot for beating Dennis Siver, and for going 1-1 against Nate Diaz, and getting an instant LW title shot with no defenses at FW, etc.

"But its so unfair!" They cry still.
We nearly went an entire thread without someone bringing up Conor and blaming whatever unrelated problem onto his fans. So close.

We nearly went an entire thread without someone bringing up Conor and blaming whatever unrelated problem onto his fans. So close.

Its not unrelated at all. Its the whole reason everyone has been bitching about Rousey's media committments lol

Its not unrelated at all. Its the whole reason everyone has been bitching about Rousey's media committments lol
Conor fans and his way up to a title shot are the reason everyone is bitching about Ronda's media commitments?

Please, explain the mental gymnastics you used to come to that.

Back