So..... Who's getting the next TS @WW..?

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It's too soon for askren

Masvidal doesn't deserve it even with a win against askren

Santiago needs a top 5 win

Lawler just lost to askren

Till just got chinned in front of his entire country

Mike Perry isn't there yet

Pettis, Woodley and Diaz... <36>

Highkey I think the winner of Askren-masvidal should fight the winner of Robbie - Colby <JonesLaugh>

also not to bash but Askrens resume is really bad and getting a TS off of Mas and current Lawler is ridiculous

Colby but Usman is injured with injuries and needs some time off

Colby doesn't have the balls to fight Ben. Ben has been calling out that duck since he was signed up to the UFC. He wants to beat Colby up...for pleasure.

It's too soon for askren

Masvidal doesn't deserve it even with a win against askren

Santiago needs a top 5 win

Lawler just lost to askren

Till just got chinned in front of his entire country

Mike Perry isn't there yet

Pettis, Woodley and Diaz... <36>

Highkey I think the winner of Askren-masvidal should fight the winner of Robbie - Colby <JonesLaugh>[/QUOMasvufal definitely deserves a shot if he makes it past askren, after stopping till?? Get outa here

No masvidal shouldn't get a TS he lost his last two before fighting till lmao

@CM punch

also not to bash but Askrens resume is really bad and getting a TS off of Mas and current Lawler is ridiculous
How so? Lawler and Masvidal are great wins. He's never lost and Colby only really has 3 big wins on his resume. If were gonna call all of Ben's opponents cans then we should apply the same logic to Colby too. Lima, Koreshkov, Lawler, and Masvidal is at least equivalent to DHK, Maia, and RDA.

If Colby wins him otherwise probably Askren - Masvidal winner. If Leon beats RDA he's on an 8 fight streak so he has to be in that conversation as well.

Askren for sure if he wins

he's an undefeated Bellator & One champ who (technically) beat the former ufc champ in his first fight

if Melendez got a ts with no ufc fights why wouldn't Askren after two?

Last edited:
I'd imagine it depends on Robbie v colby, winner fights Usman, unless it's another situation with colby needing time off then he might get bumped again for Askren (assuming he wins). It wolnt be Masvidal tho.

Either Askren or Colby I reckon. They'll see how their fights go and work it out from there. If both win I think Colby would have the best claim even though I'm more of an Askren fan but who knows what UFC will do. Colby's manager said they've been given no assurances a win would get him a title shot and they wouldn't believe them anyway.

I’d say Robbie if he beats Colby or the Askren/masvidal winner

Colby seems to be in no mans land right now. He’s gonna get passed up again

i'd say your mother, but idk if she can make 170

Back