So who will GSP fight on his return since Woodley is fighting Wonderboy next ?

Woodley hasn't agreed to fight Thompson, and since the UFC is trying to force his hand by announcing it before he even starts negotiations, I've flipped on it and hope he doesn't.
Actually I think the announcement is about GSP. They are trying to screw him with their offer and GSP isn't accepting it. So they make this announcement to try to force GSP's hand. Next will be Dana disparaging him in the media again if this doesn't work.

People forget that GSP said he does not negotiate his own contracts, but that his managers handle all that business, so I do not see him fighting anytime soon unless he gets an amazing contract deal

GSP fights winner of Condit / Maia, winner fights winner of Woodley / WB

That would be interesting if true. Kennedy did say he has an opponent that would vault him into title contention. However, I am not sure beating GSP would be a title contending fight.

GSP, Weidman, Rockhold 2, Yoel Romero 2 (avenging the loss against the biggest cheater he fought).

I'd love to see him fight GSP or Weidman.

Let GSP fight Dana White in open weight super fight in UFC's return to Japan where they are used to such freakshow bouts.

nick

it's the one fight that satisfies all of the following criteria-

nick wants it. to avenge his loss to gsp.
gsp wants it. to prove his win over nick wasnt a fluke.
the ufc wants it. they know it would make $$$.
the fans want it. mostly.

maybe the winner of WB vs Woodley, is not like he is returning very soon, I don't see him fighting other fight that is not for the belt unless is a very big fight

If it's Robbie, GSP would Quack, Quack, Quack his way back to Canada

BJ rematch this time without the vaseline

If Conor wins - EXPECT his to call Conor out for a mega fight -- Conor will drop the FW title and Conor - GSP headlines MSG

Back