So who will GSP fight on his return since Woodley is fighting Wonderboy next ?

J

JollyRants

So Tyron Woodley is fighting Wonderboy next, who will GSP fight on his return ? Will he wait for the winner or a take a fight in the meantime ? GSP working hard for his return.
lk5fKJ8.jpg
uz2emrx0mxszlp5i11zx.jpg
conditmaia.jpg
Woodley vs Wonderboy winner ? Maia vs Condit winner ? Robbie Lawler ?

He will never fight Lawler that's for sure

Tom-Hanks-Saying-Really.gif
Beat 5 of the 11 guys who beat Robbie, and will dominate him lol.
He never hinted his return when Lawler was the champ, it's very obvious that he doesn't want to fight him right now. Especially not for his 1st comeback fight.

He never hinted his return when Lawler was the champ, it's very obvious that he doesn't want to fight him right now. Especially not for his 1st comeback fight.
How is it obvious cause you say so lol ? He wanted to fight the guy that just bash Robbies head in stop trolling lol.

Depends on how long it takes for the UFC to get serious and offer him a real contract.

He's fighting Tim Kennedy at Welterweight or Middleweight.

That would be interesting if true. Kennedy did say he has an opponent that would vault him into title contention. However, I am not sure beating GSP would be a title contending fight.

That would be interesting if true. Kennedy did say he has an opponent that would vault him into title contention. However, I am not sure beating GSP would be a title contending fight.
Beating GSP gets anybody a title shot.

Pretty sure he'll only come back for either the title or a super fight. So if he isn't fighting Woodley then I don't think he's coming back

Who knows? Nobody knows. We will know when we know. That's all I know.

Woodley hasn't agreed to fight Thompson, and since the UFC is trying to force his hand by announcing it before he even starts negotiations, I've flipped on it and hope he doesn't.

Back