So who were lying on the streets in Wuhan region?

Take a breath.
Hey look another person doing the exact same thing!
Is writing+reading so hard for you that 5 sentences gives off the appearance of exhaustion after a bunch of mental midgets spew some fictitious nonsense about chinese food and other non-discussion flames at me while I point out the discussion could improve?

Last edited:
STFU.

China is the enemy of the world. The left-wing media and political elite carry water for China because they both have the same end goal.

Murica has been in war since it's inception, not sure if serious ? Lol

Hey look another person doing the exact same thing!
Is writing+reading so hard for you that 5 sentences gives off the appearance of exhaustion after a bunch of mental midgets spew some fictitious nonsense about chinese food and other non-discussion flames at me while I point out the discussion could improve?
Hey, if you didn’t say it then I apologize. If you did, then I can certainly understand why you’d deny it.

Hey, if you didn’t say it then I apologize. If you did, then I can certainly understand why you’d deny it.
Seriously what are you talking about?
Ahh the irony of a thread a thread about zombielands turning into some weird twilight zone of zombies talking about seemingly nothing.

It was an attempt by the CCP and democrat party leadership to steal the November election. The democrat party leadership is compromised. Hillary's emails were being forwarded in real time to a Chinese owned company. I doubt that was unintentional. The Clinton's were involved in the still unresolved Chinagate scandal in 1996. Most people don't even know about that anymore. Hillary's emails compromised other people in the Obama administration who were in contact with her using that email. China got into everything during the Obama administration. They found the identities of all US assets inside China and killed them under Brennan.

Then after Trump wins in 2016 they use the Russia hoax as a diversion and went after Flynn. One of the reason they went after him was because he was too focused on China. They are going to be exposed though, because they didn't do a good job at hiding their crimes, and Trump has finally gotten his people into these intelligence agencies. The future of the democrat party and China is linked, and it's obvious to anyone who's been paying attention. That's why the decrepit Beijing Biden is their candidate.

It was an attempt by the CCP and democrat party leadership to steal the November election. The democrat party leadership is compromised. Hillary's emails were being forwarded in real time to a Chinese owned company. I doubt that was unintentional. The Clinton's were involved in the still unresolved Chinagate scandal in 1996. Most people don't even know about that anymore. Hillary's emails compromised other people in the Obama administration who were in contact with her using that email. China got into everything during the Obama administration. They found the identities of all US assets inside China and killed them under Brennan.

Then after Trump wins in 2016 they use the Russia hoax as a diversion and went after Flynn. One of the reason they went after him was because he was too focused on China. They are going to be exposed though, because they didn't do a good job at hiding their crimes, and Trump has finally gotten his people into these intelligence agencies. The future of the democrat party and China is linked, and it's obvious to anyone who's been paying attention. That's why the decrepit Beijing Biden is their candidate.
Lol

Seriously what are you talking about?
Ahh the irony of a thread a thread about zombielands turning into some weird twilight zone of zombies talking about seemingly nothing.
“What are you talking about” “what are you talking about” <Lmaoo>
From your replies here and your atrocious post history, I’m betting you did say Americanized Chinese food is white privilege. I would play dumb too if I said something that silly.

Back