So who were lying on the streets in Wuhan region?

Yeah the pandemic really forced me to post sources, articles, and longform thought. Before that I used to be super cool and just grunt like a fucktard and diddle myself to tabloid articles. Thanks for checking in.

Not sure how it works where ever you live but in Canada you just need to get some blood drawn and send it to a lab. You could spare yourself the trouble and just ring out your tampon maybe?

... you are welcome

Not sure how it works where ever you live but in Canada you just need to get some blood drawn and send it to a lab. You could spare yourself the trouble and just ring out your tampon maybe?

... you are welcome
Again, just another total goober nothing reply. So you're basically admitting you disagree with things I've written over recent weeks but are too big a dumbass to respond to any of it, but want to chime in here and call me annoying?
I can't think of a single thing you've ever said on this site that wasn't just "hurr durr I'm an absurd idiot talking about nothing".
Does me noting that the OP was weird and that tabloids are stupid really bother your delicate old skin that much?

Mod Note: Please review the flaming guidelines in the sticky thread. Posts with only flaming are derailing and can result in infractions.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's just the flu, so that was all fake.

Just people with low blood pressure but of course it has to be "corona" whatever that means.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm discussing how tabloids both left and right that post screencaps of videos as shockbait are not the best way to discuss health issues.

Why don't you start a thread on that?

Why don't you start a thread on that?
What? I'm saying if we're gonna discuss people dying in the streets, it's worth considering that tabloids aren't the best place to start; how hard is this man really?

What? I'm saying if we're gonna discuss people dying in the streets, it's worth considering that tabloids aren't the best place to start; how hard is this man really?

And you are still bitching about it long after someone gave you a source from your approved list.

Pretty sure TS is talking about clips like this:

And you are still bitching about it long after someone gave you a source from your approved list.

Pretty sure TS is talking about clips like this:

You just posted a video where they state nothing other than having no clue how the man died. He could of have had a heart attack for all we know. Which is light years away from weird blurry screenshots of stills from a video without any context and a headline declaring it Zombieland and people dying like flies, which is blair witch level tabloid shit. Something they're famous for and easily picked up on by anyone who isn't a total rube, and why I can so easily separate those articles out from the rest while pointing to lengthy wikis about what constitutes a tabloid in the technical printed sense and tabloid style reporting.

I have no idea if people were dying in the street from covid or not at any measurable level, and a bunch of you fucking goons are losing your shit and coming at me for what, trying to encourage better sources get posted? I even shat on a labour party tabloid as a whack place likely to sensationalize and they're pretty far away left from your right wing ass lol.

It's a city of 11 million people, so anecdotal shock media is an absurd way to measure total scope of concern.

Pretty sure it's just the flu, so that was all fake.

THIS. The threads stuck on “brackis didn’t immediately accept a shit source because he’s been on the internet before”, when it should be about that disconnect.

Why are the same people telling me this is overblown bullshit also telling me it was a deadly plague that China covered up?

Logic dictates that you pick one of those positions, and stick with it.

You just posted a video where they state nothing other than having no clue how the man died. He could of have had a heart attack for all we know. Which is light years away from weird blurry screenshots of stills from a video without any context and a headline declaring it Zombieland and people dying like flies, which is blair witch level tabloid shit. Something they're famous for and easily picked up on by anyone who isn't a total rube, and why I can so easily separate those articles out from the rest while pointing to lengthy wikis about what constitutes a tabloid in the technical printed sense and tabloid style reporting.

I have no idea if people were dying in the street from covid or not at any measurable level, and a bunch of you fucking goons are losing your shit and coming at me for what, trying to encourage better sources get posted? I even shat on a labour party tabloid as a whack place likely to sensationalize and they're pretty far away left from your right wing ass lol.

It's a city of 11 million people, so anecdotal shock media is an absurd way to measure total scope of concern.

I have not lost my shit, and I have not acted like a goon. From my perspective, it is you who are behaving a bit unhinged in your response to me.

I made no comment about the video other than to demonstrate what TS was attempting to discuss from a media source you were willing to accept. The weird blurriness is because they blurred out the picture of the corpse. When the video was first circulated, I think it was not blurry.

When the video was first released on the internet, iirc, China and the WHO were still downplaying the pandemic. So videos of people collapsing on the street and being attended to by hazmat wearing EMTs was alarming, to say the least, and it was an early indication that whatever was happening in Wuhan was worse than we were being told through official channels.

However, now that the pandemic has hit so much of the world, in retrospect, it's as if those videos made the Wuhan virus seem worse than it was. I assumed that was what TS wanted to discuss, the notion that people would literally be dropping dead while doing errands has happily not been widely realized.

Forreals I thought fools were dropping like flies on the streets.

THIS. The threads stuck on “brackis didn’t immediately accept a shit source because he’s been on the internet before”, when it should be about that disconnect.

Why are the same people telling me this is overblown bullshit also telling me it was a deadly plague that China covered up?

Logic dictates that you pick one of those positions, and stick with it.

That's a false dilemma. There's plenty of room to think both that this was a deadly plague that China covered up and that there was an overreaction.

I have not lost my shit, and I have not acted like a goon. From my perspective, it is you who are behaving a bit unhinged in your response to me.

I made no comment about the video other than to demonstrate what TS was attempting to discuss from a media source you were willing to accept. The weird blurriness is because they blurred out the picture of the corpse. When the video was first circulated, I think it was not blurry.

When the video was first released on the internet, iirc, China and the WHO were still downplaying the pandemic. So videos of people collapsing on the street and being attended to by hazmat wearing EMTs was alarming, to say the least, and it was an early indication that whatever was happening in Wuhan was worse than we were being told through official channels.

However, now that the pandemic has hit so much of the world, in retrospect, it's as if those videos made the Wuhan virus seem worse than it was. I assumed that was what TS wanted to discuss, the notion that people would literally be dropping dead while doing errands has happily not been widely realized.

Let’s simplify positions;

Do you feel the source TS used was adequate for this kind of news?

That’s literally all it boils down to unless you wanna bring irrelevant past transgressions into it.

That's a false dilemma. There's plenty of room to think both that this was a deadly plague that China covered up and that there was an overreaction.

How? Wouldn’t the appropriate response to knowledge of China covering up a plague be an abundance of over- precaution? If not, why?

Back