So who were lying on the streets in Wuhan region?

Another source besides a right wing english tabloid? lol
STFU.

China is the enemy of the world. The left-wing media and political elite carry water for China because they both have the same end goal.

STFU.

China is the enemy of the world. The left-wing media and political elite carry water for China because they both have the same end goal.
what the fuck are you talking about? lol
I asked if we could discuss "people passing out on the street" using sources that weren't from a paper famous for its outlandish tabloid style. Do you know what a tabloid is?
lol @ "left wing media and political elites". Bro the people defending china are multinational center-right corporations who don't give a fucking shit about you, me, some random chinese worker or so forth. Who says I like China?

I have no idea what you’re arguing about in this thread, but they were videos of the shit in early January.

This kid is skinny antifa
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm discussing how tabloids both left and right that post screencaps of videos as shockbait are not the best way to discuss health issues.

I have no idea what you’re arguing about in this thread, but they were videos of the shit in early January.
You guys can quit now
@bobgeese ended the thread (not joking)
Nothing to argue about when there was literally videos of the shit happening...

STFU.

How many more enemies can you fit into a sentence. Lmao.

you guys are the biggest wimps of all time. Everyone and everything is your enemy.

You once said "Americanized Chinese food = white privilege"

I wouldn't be calling anybody a wimp you wimpy fucking dork. Also @brackis1 get your estrogen checked immediately. You have got to be the most annoying poster on the boards as of late. The pandemic has gotten to you big time.
Yeah the pandemic really forced me to post sources, articles, and longform thought. Before that I used to be super cool and just grunt like a fucktard and diddle myself to tabloid articles. What are you doing here again? Thanks for checking in.

Back