So who the heck thinks Betty Correia is going to win?

joe-biden.gif

They already announced that 'cupcake' gets the next shot at Ronda. Not that she gets the next shot at the belt. Watch the press conference. Nobody even questioned it or picked up on it.

hehe thats awesome

May or may not be the easiest fight to pick in the history of the sport

I mean all I've seen is that 99.9% of the public thinks Ronda is going to win desicibly. One standpoint that people make is that because Correia didn't fight as well against X fighter, Ronda is gonna murder her. But history always shows us that MMAth never works...

Bethe is hungry and she is local. Maybe she could give the world a surprise...

What does being local have to do with anything? Fighting in her home country isn't going to make Bethe more talented.

People point to Ronda doing well against others not to use MMA math but to point out her abilities in comparison to all of the division.

MMA Math is basically Fighter X beater Fighter Y and Fighter Y beat Fighter Z so therefore Fighter X will beat Fighter Z. Bethe hasn't lost so MMA math can't be applied here.

Math: X > Y and Y > Z thus X > Z.

Last edited:
...Ronda is some kind of immortal goddess of war, and Bethe is just a peasant... My smile is gonna be so huge...

IMO you are correct.

Ronda will KO Bethe then shove her Espy up brazil's assholio

I hope something flukish happens, like Ronda bullrushing the way she always does and Bethe punching her right on the button.

Last edited:
Ostensively she cannot win decisibly.

She's not really local, she had to hop on a plane to go to rio

I hope something flukish happens, like Ronda bullrushing the way she always does and Bethe punching her right on the button.

Ronda never bullrushes. That's usually her stupid opponents who do that.

How does it feel knowing the 2 fighters you hate the most will continue winning for a very long time?
Stay salty, hater.

Ronda never bullrushes. That's usually her stupid opponents who do that.

How does it feel knowing the 2 fighters you hate the most will continue winning for a very long time?
Stay salty, hater.
Yup... never.

FatherlyRespectfulIbis.gif

BruisedWickedIbadanmalimbe.gif

Serra actually had something behind his strikes.

True enough. I'm not saying Ronda is going to lose anytime soon, but I am saying anything can happen in a fight.

Back