So who the heck thinks Betty Correia is going to win?

Oduj

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I mean all I've seen is that 99.9% of the public thinks Ronda is going to win desicibly. One standpoint that people make is that because Correia didn't fight as well against X fighter, Ronda is gonna murder her. But history always shows us that MMAth never works...

Bethe is hungry and she is local. Maybe she could give the world a surprise...

21e98a8600677163252789ba6e8994bb_zpswkbjmkgq.jpeg

What? I've seen plenty of hungry locals downtown near the needle exchange. Doesn't mean they'll win a fight in the UFC. The only surprise Bethe can give the world is a wardrobe malfunction, which given Reebok's track record, wouldn't even be that surprising to begin with.

not even Beth

I mean all I've seen is that 99.9% of the public thinks Ronda is going to win desicibly. One standpoint that people make is that because Correia didn't fight as well against X fighter, Ronda is gonna murder her. But history always shows us that MMAth never works...

Bethe is hungry and she is local. Maybe she could give the world a surprise...

i want her to win cause ufc nut huggery of ronda is annoying but is she gonna win not a chance in hell

I don't think Bethe is going to win. No one does. Analysts are saying to watch the fight not because it'll be good or competitive but as an opportunity to see Ronda's greatness.

Maybe it's that time. Just like Silva buuuuuuut I doubt it.

I was amazed by how slow Bethe's standup was in the open workouts compared to Rousey's open workout.

Nobody though Serra would beat GSP either. Just saying.

The only chance she has, is ronda blwoing an acl when she tosses hee for the 20th time

I'll never understand how people on here think of fighters as invincible. The way you guys talk about her, it's as if Ronda is some kind of immortal goddess of war, and Bethe is just a peasant. My smile is gonna be so huge if Ronda loses.

I don't see it happening. I think she will put up a better fight then expected but still get finished

I'll never understand how people on here think of fighters as invincible. The way you guys talk about her, it's as if Ronda is some kind of immortal goddess of war, and Bethe is just a peasant. My smile is gonna be so huge if Ronda loses.

It will be a long time between smiles for you, my friend.

the only way ronda will lose is if she pulls an anderson silva and gets caught toying with her opponent

They already announced that 'cupcake' gets the next shot at Ronda. Not that she gets the next shot at the belt. Watch the press conference. Nobody even questioned it or picked up on it.

Back