so who has nate beat at 155 to deserve title shot?

Nate and Conor are 1-1, a rematch is nothing but fair.

After the #1 contender gets his shot, that is. Nate getting it over Khabib or Ferguson would be absolute bullshit, but since we don't know who's fighting, I think it's just wise to wait for anything official before jumping to any conclusion.

The 155 champion.

(Although Ferg/Khabib are ahead of him, Nate does have a claim)

You guys care too much about belts and who fights for them.

But i'll play...
He has a win over the current champ and a win over MJ (#1 Khabib's best win)

Nate is 2-2 at LW since he was dominated by Bendo in his last title shot, making him 2-3 in his last 5 fights in the division. He should be nowhere near another title shot right now.

Nate and Conor are 1-1, a rematch is nothing but fair.

After the #1 contender gets his shot, that is. Nate getting it over Khabib or Ferguson would be absolute bullshit, but since we don't know who's fighting, I think it's just wise to wait for anything official before jumping to any conclusion.
Whats fair about that? Im sure it makes sense for them, but Conor is a champion and that comes with defending his belt against the next contender... Diaz is not a contender.

You guys care too much about belts and who fights for them.

But i'll play...
He has a win over the current champ and a win over MJ (#1 Khabib's best win)
The champion must defend his belt, unless the idea of a champion also makes no sense to you.
Winning against the current champion isnt a criteria when you dont fight/win against other contenders.
Khabib's best win is against RDA, MJ is also a big win. Differenc eis that Khabib beat everyone they gave him, Diaz wins half the time

People still say deserve, unreal. At this point you should know there is no system in place for title shots.

Sometimes it based on merit, sometimes business, sometimes other shit

Back