So which Sherdogger started Fight Circus?

The event has been uploaded to Youtube.

I'm about to watch the first fight... while introducing the first fighter: "he is the greatest khebab seller the world has ever known.. his barbecue taste like heaven..."

PS: Can some mod put this in the OP and update the thread title? This is a must watch freakshow.

Well,,,, this just MIGHT be the stupidity I've been looking for. I'm in.

Well,,,, this just MIGHT be the stupidity I've been looking for. I'm in.

Yeah! Give it a try and report back. I thought the commentary is funny. There's even some good fights mixed in with the stupid ones. They're all entertaining. Plus camsoda.

The event has been uploaded to Youtube.

I'm about to watch the first fight... while introducing the first fighter: "he is the greatest khebab seller the world has ever known.. his barbecue taste like heaven..."

PS: Can some mod put this in the OP and update the thread title? This is a must watch freakshow.

That was crazy! Black diamond is awesome!

Not gonna lie. It really was terribly fantastic. Won't disappoint

You weren't kidding. Super fun!

Yeah! Give it a try and report back. I thought the commentary is funny. There's even some good fights mixed in with the stupid ones. They're all entertaining. Plus camsoda.

Yeah, the commentary was good... great production.... they're honest about the product. You get some crazy, some legit.... its perfect. haha. Good to see a familar face here... haha. hi! PurpleStorm!

Yeah, the commentary was good... great production.... they're honest about the product. You get some crazy, some legit.... its perfect. haha. Good to see a familar face here... haha. hi! PurpleStorm!
Glad you enjoyed it.

Glad you enjoyed it too my friend! We're both in the camp that fights can as entertaining as possible. While still allowing room for the more serious fights in the UFC and other organizations. Looks like they are going to do another event. More more more I say!

I still need to watch the card. This is what MMA needs right now. That and medieval mma

Glad you enjoyed it too my friend! We're both in the camp that fights can as entertaining as possible. While still allowing room for the more serious fights in the UFC and other organizations. Looks like they are going to do another event. More more more I say!

Full Metal Dojo has been doing events for a while.

I still need to watch the card. This is what MMA needs right now. That and medieval mma

M1 knight fights.

Back