So, which faction won the cyber-war? GSP's or Silva's?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Richard Fannin, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Richard Fannin

Richard Fannin Hammer House Time

For many moons these 2 factions were the biggest on Sherdog (with Fedor's as the third) during the war known at the "P4P holocaust" or "The Clash of the 3 Kings"

Many sherdoggers lost their accounts during these harsh times, thousands and thousands of threads were created, always starting with either
    "Anderson is clearly P4P n

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  2. Peteyandjia

Peteyandjia Saku Spring Staff Member Forum Administrator

3. Endziel

Endziel Blue Belt

Fedor is GOAT.

Anderson is a dirty cheater and GSP lay n pray.

4. sir loin

sir loin Banned Banned

5. gspieler

gspieler Silver Belt

I think the GSP fanboys won the silver medal on that one. Meanwhile, the Anderson fan base is clinging on to the bronze over Jones and Aldo. Also, be prepared for Ronda to make a cringeworthy entrance into this discussion soon.

6. TheRuthlessOne

TheRuthlessOne 3 Piece and a Soda Belt

GSP won the second silva tested positive for steroids

7. UJustGotChaeld

UJustGotChaeld Steel Belt

Pretty sure we all lost. Silva is a proven cheater and his legions have doubled down on accusing GSP while Sherdog mods allow them to accuse with impunity.

8. Mr. Hammer

Mr. Hammer Silver Belt

Very interesting read TS.

I'm a GSP hugger but I only root against Silva because his fanbase is so awful.

9. beef-fire

beef-fire keep pushing on

the cyber war is still going, comeback in 10 years.

10. TheRuthlessOne

TheRuthlessOne 3 Piece and a Soda Belt

truth right there

11. BonesNose**

BonesNose** Banned Banned

God I hate these two fighters.

12. octagon888

octagon888 loser

13. PRIDEWASBETTER

PRIDEWASBETTER United We Stand Staff Member Senior Moderator

...when it will probably still be going on.

14. MrFeeny

MrFeeny Purple Belt

given how silva's last 3 fights went and the whole steriods thing, I'd say GSP's boys won

15. gspieler

gspieler Silver Belt

Most big names in the sport get accused with unsubstantiated claims of PED use. Why would GSP, a guy who was a notorious over-trainer in the gym, had the physique of a running back, and was the face of of the UFC for ~5yrs, be immune to such accusations?

16. Barteh

Barteh Yellow Card Yellow Card

It's pretty easy to tell which side is winning. When one side looks more like haters of the other fighter than like fans of their own.

Most "GSP fans" sound like butthurt Silva haters. Just like how most "Aldo fans" sound like butthurt Conor haters.

17. TewPoint0

TewPoint0 DHEA Abuser

Jon Jones is the GOAT. Can't stand him. But still GOAT.

18. Bet Me

Bet Me Guest

GSP positives - Goat WW, most title fights and wins, huge draw, and has defeated top quality opponents.

GSP negatives - GOAT point fighter, king of wrasslemania and retired on a highly controversial decision.

Anderson Silva positives - GOAT MW, most title defenses in a row, most wins in a row, greatest striker of all time.

Anderson Silva negatives - taunted/disrespected opponents, tested positive multiple times for steroids after a career threatening injury.

Jon Jones positives - greatest LHW. Technically undefeated. Current best fighter in the UFC.

Jon Jones negatives - dirty fighter, and got himself stripped of the title.

As far as who is the best overall out of these 3 I would list it

Jones
    Anderson
    Georges

19. Makani

Makani Ain't Nobody Ever Been Free

I think GSP won by default legacy wise, but I'll still be showing my kids Silva highlights when it's time to get them into this infuriating sport.

20. Richard Fannin

Richard Fannin Hammer House Time

Interesting fact, Jose Aldo was always the 4th wheel during the Silva-Fedor-GSP battles, but Conor's clone army of fresh, young and passionate fanboys managed to drive him off the competition just by talking.
    I'll keep an eye on that new faction, us Fedor nuthuggers could have need of their numbers in the next flame war.

I've been following your posts, you got potential kid, you could be to Ronda's what TonyCP is to GSP
    (now that I think about it, I do believe that spot is already taken by that silver belt "Ulsa" or something like that, he is fierce)
    but you need to post more. A lot more.
    Sadly Ronda doesn't have any rival since the Cyborg fight will never happen (not pointing any fingers, just stating the truth) and all that fight you got it you will lead you nowhere since you will have nobody to argue with.

Jones and Aldo got whipped out of Sherdog without us having anything to do with it: Jones got stripped of the belt and of all his so-called fans with it, and Aldo's fans are too overwhelmed by Conor's fresh clone legions to keep the battle on 2 fronts.

Ronda is taken care off by the "RRR can-crushing-cyborg-ducking-edmund-friendzoning", and WMMA disliking clans.

Yes, that was indeed a glorious day for GSP's faction. The day before Anderson faction was still taunting them with "Hendricks is the real champ, GSP ran away scared, tapped to strikes to Matt Serra lol".
    If only they knew that 24h hours later they would have much more important business to attend to...

I actually received an infraction not earlier than yesterday for talking about Anderson roiding days, but now you're telling me that GSP (who never got caught, and for all we know, never used) haters are calling him a roider and they are let free to roam the roads among the good citizen of Sherdog?

Shame!
    Thank you kind sir, and I think we all have "that" fighter we actually like and would want to root for but it's just sweeter to watch his nuthuggers cry when he loses + the opportunity to rub it in since you "called it".

Such is life on sherdog :icon_conf It's a tough, cruel world and not every MMA fan is fit to join the local gangs/bandwagons.

For me Anderson was a bit like that too.
    Always enjoyed watching his fights, but damn his fans were so....

Oh well, the fact that 50% of them jumped off the ship when he lost to Weidman 2x (boosting the numbers of "Hendricks fans" shitting on GSP; these Hendricks fans all disappeared after the "Robbie great purge"), and the rest bailed when he pissed hot after Diaz, should tell you all you need to know about the quality of these fine gentlemen.