So whether you have Platinum or Jouban..

A circle jerk of morons, and vomit gifs. Just when you thought sherdog couldn't get any shittier.

You know this is all a joke, right?
Nah, a joke is something that's funny when delivered in the appropriate moment, and it's usually not funny when you hear it for the thousandth time.

Most of these guys are a bunch of frustrated and socially retarded dudes that dont get laid much, so they get excited about a guy who a normal person who does get laid and isn't socially retarded, would obviously be repulsed by. It's celebrating idiocy because people who aren't fucked up and backwards might get "salty" about it.

A circle jerk of morons, and vomit gifs. Just when you thought sherdog couldn't get any shittier.
CIRCLE OF LIFE boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
uTIxGnt.gif

Nah, a joke is something that's funny when delivered in the appropriate moment, and it's usually not funny when you hear it for the thousandth time.

Most of these guys are a bunch of frustrated and socially retarded dudes that dont get laid much, so they get excited about a guy who a normal person who does get laid and isn't socially retarded, would obviously be repulsed by. It's celebrating idiocy because people who aren't fucked up and backwards might get "salty" about it.
Well, just because you don't find it funny, doesn't change the fact that it is not intended to be serious, my dude.

The meme will die, as soon as he loses, which is tomorrow night.

Well, just because you don't find it funny, doesn't change the fact that it is not intended to be serious, my dude.

look around, did the loss to Diaz end the McGregor hypetrain?

nope.

Platinum Nation is not going anywhere, win or lose. The JBG will be appeased.

I think you're right that to a lot of posters it is a joke, but if you think that some of these guys aren't serious you're severely underestimating the amount of idiots that post here.

Just look at the moron who responded just below you, he's exactly what I described.

I think you're right that to a lot of posters it is a joke, but if you think that some of these guys aren't serious you're severely underestimating the amount of idiots that post here.

Just look at the moron who responded just below you, he's exactly what I described.
wait a second...

...I'm the one who posted below him!

look around, did the loss to Diaz end the McGregor hypetrain?

nope.

Platinum Nation is not going anywhere, win or lose. The JBG will be appeased.
Actually, it sorta did. People stopped posting because of that loss. It only came back after the second Diaz fight.

Back