So where are all the Cowboy fans now?

jimmy dakine

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So many threads about Cerrone this and Cerrone that. Where are all the commenters who insisted this was going to be a competitive fight. Dana cherry picked this fight and it worked out perfectly. Cowboy was once a great fighter and a lot of fans believe that skills equate into the name, as if skills dont deteriorate w time...Cowboy is a shadow of his former self, but Dana is pretending this was a stiff test...stiff test my ass. I didnt even watch this fight because I was 90% sure it would end like this...I just thought Cowboy would last a couple of rounds. This was an easy, cherry picked opponent, a perfect storm to build big money comeback nonsense. All you need to do is listen to White talk about the greatest fight in history w Conor and Khabib 2....what a joke...hope Khabib makes him wait.

So many threads about Cerrone this and Cerrone that. Where are all the commenters who insisted this was going to be a competitive fight. Dana cherry picked this fight and it worked out perfectly. Cowboy was once a great fighter and a lot of fans believe that skills equate into the name, as if skills dont deteriorate w time...Cowboy is a shadow of his former self, but Dana is pretending this was a stiff test...stiff test my ass. I didnt even watch this fight because I was 90% sure it would end like this...I just thought Cowboy would last a couple of rounds. This was an easy, cherry picked opponent, a perfect storm to build big money comeback nonsense. All you need to do is listen to White talk about the greatest fight in history w Conor and Khabib 2....what a joke...hope Khabib makes him wait.
You picked a favorite to win calm down big shot

I still love Cowboy, everyone knows he's a slow starter. Nobody expected those shoulder strikes, followed by a headkick. Cowboy will be back.

Pretty sure Cowboy didn't lose a single fan last night. If anything, people are worried that he's slowing down and eaten too much damage over a long and fast paced career.

I cant really recall that many people picking Cerrone.
And I think a lot stopped picking him when he made is "stand and bang" comment.
If there where a ton of Cerrone would win threads they would have been bumped by now

Still here (love both guys)

The guy fucking risks his brain cells for my entertainment

Hespect 4life

War Donald

Literally almost every knowledgeable MMA fan had Cowboy getting starched inside 2 rounds...even people who are HUGE Cowboy fans, myself included. That fight was exactly how I imagined it would go when it got announced...

With that said, I can’t wait to see what’s next for both guys

In not going to bother to read your dumb ass post, but I’m still a Cowboy fan. So go fuck yourself, TS.

Oh they here ...they are on my thread trying to tell the world they didn't watch a fixed fight lol

I still love Cowboy, everyone knows he's a slow starter. Nobody expected those shoulder strikes, followed by a headkick. Cowboy will be back.
He shouldn't be back after three straight KO losses.

He shouldn't be back after three straight KO losses.

He'll be back. He just destroyed Raging Al less than 1 year ago. Dude loves fighting, not living in his mom's basement.

Threw $20 down on Cerrone via sub cause odds where amazing. But spent all fight week saying if he stands with Conor’s he’s fucked. Cerrone got tooled by Gatheje recently, the same Gatheje that got finished by two of Conor’s sloppy seconds.

He'll be back. He just destroyed Raging Al less than 1 year ago. Dude loves fighting, not living in his mom's basement.
C'mon dude he's 4-7 in his last eleven and has permanent concussion syndrome.

You forgot the official soundtrack for this discussion!!! RIP Cerrone and his fans

LOL

The argument Cerrone has all the records is flawed because he fights at least twice as often than the rest of the roster

Who are you to tell a man to quit fighting. He can do whatever he wants, his life.

Yes how dare we be concerned about a fighters health!
When a fighter drops 3 ion a row to TKO he/she really should start to think abit about their future.
I dont want to see him being like Chuck. But thats just me

Cowboy has ALWAYS been a product of hype. It's not totally undeserved because he often looks like hell on wheels against lower tier fighters outside the top 5. He goes on a streak against guys around the top 10 often via violent stoppage and people immediately jump on his bandwagon. He's had multiple bandwagons in the UFC during his career because he fights so often.

When he fought Nate Diaz years ago a lot on here were calling him the uncrowned champ. I kept pointing out that Cerrone looks great tee-ing off on the Dennis Sivers of the world but Nate was going to be a guy as tall or taller with a good reach. Cowboy got hyped up again before losing in less than a round to Pettis and again leading up to his demolition by RDA . Then once more when he moved up and beat a few lower tier guys at WW. He's ALWAYS choked or come up small in his biggest fights against top-tier guys.

The best fighters Cerrone has beaten in his whole career were decision wins against Eddie Alvarez in his first UFC fight and Bendo in one of his last.

Good luck because most people will not be tuning to watch this eternal losers next fight after that wimp performance.

Back