So when JJ loses, how fast will she blame her "weight cut" for the loss?

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i say if they do a post fight interview with her, she will blame the weight cut then, or at least in the post fight presser.

EZPZ excuse

Something tells me she didn’t take her implants into account when weight cutting..

As Michelle is doing her post fight interview, JJ will be yelling that out behind her.

Something tells me she didn’t take her implants into account when weight cutting..
Her implants weigh 1.25lbs max. A week before the fight she wasn't worried she'd be stuck at 117. Hope this helps.

Every 100cc of saline implant weighs 0.21lbs. For example, a typical 300cc silicone implant weighs 0.69 pounds and a pair of them together weighs 1.38 pounds. 300cc saline implants weigh 0.63lb each or 1.26lbs for both of them. Essentially implants weigh about the same as an equal amount of breast tissue would weigh.

Nws
https://www.tcplasticsurgery.com/gallery/breast/silicone-breast-augmentation/

But a 350cc could take her from an A to a large C, small D. She's no where near that. Her tits might weigh a pound.

People really think Michelle has a chance of winning?

Well, that is where you are wrong. She wont lose.

Also, you have to be pretty fucking stupid to think they dont take the weight of their implants into account when they get them. She's always going to be 1 fight away from a title shot. The ufc pays her a lot of money to fight, she pays people thousands and thousands of dollars to have her ready come fight night - you really think they'd overlook that?

Not having a good weight cut will definitely impact your performance. Having a shitty weight cut at this point in your career is just fucking retarded though.

I thought he doesn't cut that much weight? He's still too scared to fight at heavyweight.

She made the excuse last week already cmon TS lol

The commentators will be making the excuse for her as she's losing.

As fast as the roaches in this board who run for the nearest rock if she doesn't.

Or worse the rats that will pretend they claimed otherwise or that it was close so they were right all along.

I swear some of you are insufferable fans that don't deserve the athletes you watch/stream.

Back