So when does James Bond become watchable.

speaking of hardbodies, i just noticed lea seydoux was a bond girl

YkDVlM.gif

NuFnpPF.jpg

Haven't seen many but Goldeneye is my favorite. Having nostalgia for the N64 video game of it definitely contributes to that decision.

It’s Brosnan’s best by a country mile. I think his second one though, Tomorrow Never Dies, is good and underrated. Jonathan Pryce is a great actor and I liked his villain’s plot with his media empire creating the headlines before they happen and then doing nefarious shit to bring it about.

World is Not Enough is okay. Die Another Day is a bad one to go out on. I just find it dumb and uninspired.

Hell yeah though Goldeneye was an amazing game and really set a standard that helped to influence many subsequent games.

Changing the race of white characters is racist! Imagine being dumb enough to think that, much less say it.

Yet every single one of them is either completely fine with Hollywood's history of whitewashing, or acts like they somehow didn't know.

gotta love those biblical movies with pale people playing isrealites & egyptians.

I highly recommend the Bond novels by Ian Fleming.
If you ever encourage someone to read a book while we're discussing a movie again, I swear I will disown you.

So me and my girlfriend is gonna try watching all the James Bond movies. From the first to the last.

Just done watching from russia with love..

After two movies, the big question is: when is it gonna get good?
Try Goldeneye

gotta love those biblical movies with pale people playing isrealites & egyptians.

Did Universal have any Egyptian and Israelite actors signed to their studio. Maybe they could have used them.

Actually Haya Hayareet was the love interest of Charlton Heston in Ben Hur. She was an Israeli. Beautiful woman.
Haya_Harareet_-_1960.jpg

Back