so what's the performance enhancing aspect of diuretic precisely?

She started taking the PED at hand AFTER her fight.

Masking agent seems very likely.

Yes and if it was on the doctors orders as she is claiming,surely you would disclose it to usada
skepticaldog.jpg

you not knowing the word rhetorical?

You're asking people to explain rhetorical questions ? Admit you're dumb as many Conor nuthuggers and thought diuretics was some sort of Godly PED.

Anybody that followed MMA in the last 5 years or so are more than familiar with the situation. You're a dumb newbie.

Diuretics, sometimes called water pills, help rid your body of salt (sodium) and water. Most work by making your kidneys release more sodium into your urine

It is used for a lot of conditions. One of them is kidney failure, that Cyborg used them for.

It is still illegal in pro sports, since they can be used to flush traces of illegal peds.

You're asking people to explain rhetorical questions ? Admit you're dumb as many Conor nuthuggers and thought diuretics was some sort of Godly PED.

Anybody that followed MMA in the last 5 years or so are more than familiar with the situation. You're a dumb newbie.
A rhetorical question is a question that you ask without expecting an answer. The question might be one that does not have an answer. It might also be one that has an obvious answer but you have asked the question to make a point, to persuade or for literary effect.

@dontlaugh
not knowing the concept of rhetorical?

but keeping harping on about how I don't know what a diuretic is you dumb imbecile

Spironolactone is also an anti-androgen and is especially popular among female athletes because of its ability to minimize virilization effects of anabolic steroids.

Diuretics are used as a risky but quick method of weight cutting.

They're illegal because its a dangerous way to lose water weight and can cause liver/heart failure.

Idk if they can be used as masking agents but then again I don't really have much experience with diuretics. Maybe some Sherbro can elaborate.
Masking agent and minimizes the negative effects of steroids.

With how much weight she was cutting, I doubt that she was also using steroids. But, they are a masking agent so she is going to get shit on by a lot of people for this.
What weight was she cutting in Dec when she was saying she was too sick to cut weight?

So everybody is obvious giddy about Cyborg failing the test, but what >>exact<< does diuretic do for one's >>fighting ability?<< can someone explain
Look at the shit you ask.

You're looking to learn about diuretics make an argument about popping diuretics not being that bad. That is clear for everybody.

Anybody that watches MMA long enough know how it is most likely used by MMA fighters and wouldn't ask such question. Simple. You're dumb, is not up for debate.

Your question wasn't with the intent of starting a conversation, your intent is to learn about it cause you don't know anything about it. Just admit it.

Cyborg probably did
What weight was she cutting in Dec when she was saying she was too sick to cut weight?
Cyborg obviously didn't use it for weightcutting, but probably used them to repair her kidneys, since that is one of the most common medical uses for diuretics.

Still, we don't know why she used them, And since the UFC partnered with usada, they follow strict rules to avoid steroid use, And diuretics is on the list since it flushes your system for traces of illegal substances.

Look at the shit you ask.

You're looking to learn about diuretics make an argument about popping diuretics not being that bad. That is clear for everybody.

Anybody that watches MMA long enough know how it is most likely used by MMA fighters and wouldn't ask such question. Simple. You're dumb, is not up for debate.

Your question wasn't with the intent of starting a conversation, your intent is to learn about it cause you don't know anything about it. Just admit it.
yea if i want to learn about something, the first instinct I have is to ask sherdoggers instead of going to wiki

mjl.gif

why would i look to make an argument about diuretics not being bad if I don't know what diuretics are?

dumb mongoloid logic again.

Cyborg probably did

Cyborg obviously didn't use it for weightcutting, but probably used them to repair her kidneys, since that is one of the most common medical uses for diuretics.

Still, we don't know why she used them, And since the UFC partnered with usada, they follow strict rules to avoid steroid use, And diuretics is on the list since it flushes your system for traces of illegal substances.
No, probably in conjunction with steroids. Especially since she did not disclose her use.

yea if i want to learn about something, the first instinct I have is to ask sherdoggers instead of going to wiki

mjl.gif

how can i be looking to make an argument about diuretics not being bad if I don't know what diuretics are?

dumb mongoloid logic again.
Make as in build one to defend Cyborg for using it. Not as in present an argument.

Look at the shit you ask
"The real question is whether shes using it as masking agent or to cut weight."

As she recovers from weight cut. You can't even spot the controversy in your own phrase.

Stop acting like you knew something all the time. is clear you didn't and wanted explanations on how it works to debate about it later.

Is not a shame to be dumb and ask sherdog.

They are illegal because they are a masking agent. The illegality has nothing to do with the weight cutting aspect.

Cyborg and who ever defends her will use the rationale that it wasnt for performance enhancing so its not "as bad". The fact that she is using illegal methods regardless for what purpose shows she still has those intentions to cheat. One thing I learned at work is that if you catch some stealing or breaking policies on one thing.....what else are they doing that they havent been caught yet?. Same thing.

No, probably in conjunction with steroids. Especially since she did not disclose her use.
And that is why she will be suspended, because there is always doubt.

BJ used an IV, And had a reason for it, but because he could have used it to flush out steroids, he was rightfully suspended.

IMachida used a weak drug, but since it mimics testosterone, it is probable that he used it to mask steroids, so he is rightfully suspended.

If someone goes to Nepal And Are fed Diamox in the chopper because they almost die from altitude sickness, they should still be suspended, since it is a strong, popular diuretic that flushes the system too.

Back