So what's next for Anderson Silva?

What the fuck are you talking about? Why do people say stupid shit like this? Both of these guys get shit on all the time on this site.

It so fucking stupid, Silva fans bitch that GSP and Jones never get any heat, GSP fans bitch that Silva never gets any, blah blah blah. You people are fucking morons.

Please, shut your stupid ass up.

Or open your eyes.

Please, shut your stupid ass up.

Or open your eyes.

Wow, you really put some thought into that one didn't you? Open my eyes? I'm talking about what happens on this site every day and you tell me to open my eyes? Fuck you.

Someone smaller, with less reach, with a questionable record and a style great for Silva....

Silva has recently said he wants to fight Bisping, case in point. He has also said he does not want to fight Weidman (undefeated, reach advantage)

I bet you have no problem with GSP choosing to fight Diaz

Someone smaller, with less reach, with a questionable record and a style great for Silva....

Silva has recently said he wants to fight Bisping, case in point. He has also said he does not want to fight Weidman (undefeated, reach advantage)

Get it all out.That burning frustration knowing Silva, the consensus #1 P4P fighter in the world, who fought in three different weight classes, is succeeding (and further building his already historic legacy) despite your crazy-burning hatred which must make you daily life absolutely miserable, since I see you in every Silva thread I end up clicking on, with the same unoriginal, ill-advised comments.

What the fuck are you talking about? Why do people say stupid shit like this? Both of these guys get shit on all the time on this site.

It so fucking stupid, Silva fans bitch that GSP and Jones never get any heat, GSP fans bitch that Silva never gets any, blah blah blah. You people are fucking morons.

for real, jones and gsp catch more shit than silva. thank god im not a fan of either one of them

god damn those uk people

we have to pay for ESPN all the time! Plus we only get it if we pay for sky/cable. Plus they cut out broadcasts sometimes, plus it's on at 3am sometimes. It's much worse the way the broadcast NBA and (cough) MLB games

Hopefully he fights Weidman, he will demolish either Belfort or Bisping.

I'm sure Silva is shaking in his boots about Weidman, the guy who has fought 4 times less than him...

To OP judging more Phat Booty contests would be my best guess.

I'm sure Silva is shaking in his boots about Weidman, the guy who has fought 4 times less than him...

To OP judging more Phat Booty contests would be my best guess.

probably not shaking, but he would prefer not to fight him if he can avoid it.

I don't see why silva would be scared of wiedman. I smell haters...

probably not shaking, but he would prefer not to fight him if he can avoid it.

Indeed like he said he didn't want to fight Sonnen for the 2nd time, but did anyway and won

Like he said he didn't want to fight Belfort, but did anyway and won.

Like he said he didn't want to fight Maia, but did anyway and won.

See a pattern here?

Hopefully he fights Weidman, he will demolish either Belfort or Bisping.

It's up to the UFC. Right now, Dana White said that if Bisping beats Belfort, he gets the title shot (not so much if Belfort wins.)

Weidman right now is still coming off of an injury/surgery. His last scheduled fight was against Boetsch, so apparently the UFC wasn't ready to put him up against Silva.

Would like to see how Lombard would go against him, though I see Silva stopping him at some stage, too much class in the striking area. Would be going for Hector though, he's about as close to an "Aussie" title contender as we'll get for a while I reckon.

Back