So what's next for Anderson Silva?

boozeco2005

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
With GSP fighting Diaz next and hopefully fighting Hendricks after that, GSP could potentially be tied up for a while. And Jones still has some intriguing matchups at LHW (Gusta/Glover/Hendo/Machida rematch). So if Bisping gets past Belfort he is supposed to get a shot at Anderson. But I see Anderson completely toying with Bisping and winning that in spectacular fashion. So here's what I would like to see happen.

Belfort vs Bisping - If Bisping wins he gets shot at Silva...If Belfort wins he gets winner of Okami/Lombard

Chris Weidman vs Luke Rockhold(This is a match I would love to see and it would be a great first match for Rockhold in the UFC) - Winner of this gets shot after Bisping/Silva if Bisping gets past Belfort...but if Bisping loses to Belfort than the winner of this gets Silva.

I think this would play out very nicely...your thoughts?

Someone smaller, with less reach, with a questionable record and a style great for Silva....

Silva has recently said he wants to fight Bisping, case in point. He has also said he does not want to fight Weidman (undefeated, reach advantage)

Some of those guys are injured, so you don't want to see Anderson fight until 2014-2015 other than Bisping?

Someone smaller, with less reach, with a questionable record and a style great for Silva....

Silva has recently said he wants to fight Bisping, case in point. He has also said he does not want to fight Weidman.

Well Weidman just had surgery, is he ducking?

Vitor smashes Bisping

Lombard ktfo Okami

Weidman injured

Lombard sometime in the summer????

Well Weidman just had surgery, is he ducking?

He called out Silva and was refused. Silva does not want to fight till the end of the year anyways because by his own words "is making movies with Steven Segal"

Silva has recently said he wants to fight Bisping, case in point. He has also said he does not want to fight Weidman (undefeated, reach advantage)

This.

He called out Silva and was refused. Silva does not want to fight till the end of the year anyways because by his own words "is making movies with Steven Segal"

Yea, just like he signed a 10 fight contract and said he wants to fight as soon as possible, guy says a lot, or do Shertards post a lot?

best troll in the ufc, was hiding in plane sight next to chael the whole time

It's post like this that make me sad to be affiliated with sherdog.

Yet Jones doesn't get this same argument because.....

Oh god, the Silva bashing already...

He just fought the #2 MW in the world, his stylistic kryponite, and he finished him within 2 rounds but oh yeah I forgot that Silva is cherrypicking his opponents.

Why doesn't Jones get shit for fighting 2 middleweights in a row? Who have done absolutely nothing at LHW? Or GSP completely ducking Hendricks (TWO top 5 wins, both won under a minute) for a fight with Nick Diaz (who has 1 top 10 WW win that was more than a year ago)

I want to see him fight a top 5 LHW, Weidman, Rockhold, or Bisping.

Yet Jones doesn't get this same argument because.....

I am not much of a Jones fan but he claims after he sets the record for LHW title defenses he will move up to Heavy permanently and wants to fight Cain first. It could be all talk but only time will tell.

Oh god, the Silva bashing already...

He just fought the #2 MW in the world, his stylistic kryponite, and he finished him within 2 rounds but oh yeah I forgot that Silva is cherrypicking his opponents.

Why doesn't Jones get shit for fighting 2 middleweights in a row? Who have done absolutely nothing at LHW? Or GSP completely ducking Hendricks (TWO top 5 wins, both won under a minute) for a fight with Nick Diaz (who has 1 top 10 WW win that was more than a year ago)

I want to see him fight a top 5 LHW, Weidman, Rockhold, or Bisping.

620%20-%20chris_jericho%20clapping%20gif%20wwe.gif

Back