News So what's going on in the world besides the virus?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel like due to COVID-19 folks aren't talking about much else, which is understandable, but life goes on. Here are a few recent current events.

• Country legend Kenny Rogers died (RIP dawg)

• Vladimir Putin wants to declare himself God-Emperor of Russia for another 16 years, but is delayed by the Coronavirus.

• Jon Jones gets arrested again. (I can't believe it)<mma3>

• The federal government rules no more M̶e̶n̶ transwomen allowed in women's sports.
images

What other non-disease related news?

Jon Jones keeps fucking up that was hilarious, non virus related well man i dont even know, the virus is all over the media

I've watched two full movies at work today and have time to watch another but wont cuz 3 full movies by noon is ridiculous.

The Perfection is unexpected and entertaining.

Spencer Confidential is what you expect and entertaining.

Both are solid B movies, maybe 6/10 but shit I'm getting paid to watch em.

I've watched two full movies at work today and have time to watch another but wont cuz 3 full movies by noon is ridiculous.

I just saw Spencer confidential, it was good a bit predictable but entertaining nonetheless.

And goddamn, I didn't realize Liza Schlesinger was so hot! I last saw her on Joe Rogan's show dressed up like Eminem in an oversized hoodie and baseball cap.

Kid in New Mexico stopped a kidnapping by using a takedown and stalling at a store.

Video is on YouTube.

Kid in New Mexico stopped a kidnapping by using a takedown and stalling at a store.

Video is on YouTube.

Saw that last night, was not fair that fat fuck just had to hold down 110lbs but good for him..

I've also been bing watching this Tiger King shit on Netflix,

Has kept me entertained...

Kim Kardashian Slapped the Shit out of Kourtney.

Apparently you can buy 27lbs of Mac and Cheese from Costco.

Loved THE PERFECTION.
SPENSER CONFIDENTIAL not so much. But that's because I've read most of the Spenser novels by Robert B. Parker & the Netflix movie is absolutely nothing like them. Spenser is supposed to be a big strapping former heavyweight pro boxer turned investigator for the DA's office who eventually becomes a private eye. Not a short ex-con. So, it just didn't work for me.

Loved THE PERFECTION.
SPENSER CONFIDENTIAL not so much. But that's because I've read most of the Spenser novels by Robert B. Parker & the Netflix movie is absolutely nothing like them. Spenser is supposed to be a big strapping former heavyweight pro boxer turned investigator for the DA's office who eventually becomes a private eye. Not a short ex-con. So, it just didn't work for me.

Yeah I never even heard of it before but I like Wahlberg. He plays a tough guy a lot which is a little hard to stomach sometimes but he is ripped and if he knew how to fight I guess he could be a tough guy.

Loved THE PERFECTION.
So a role perfect for Tom Cruise.

Besides Sherdog shutting down for a few days, a lot of the same old malarkey

Jon Jones...GOAT UFC fighter who's undefeated in the octagon and like 0-6 outside of it. SMH

Besides Sherdog shutting down for a few days, a lot of the same old malarkey

Jon Jones...GOAT UFC fighter who's undefeated in the octagon and like 0-6 outside of it. SMH

<36><36><36>

(also, the fact that Sherdog's laughing reaction gif happens to be Daniel Cormier is a gift from the gods).

Back