Social So what you gonna do on new year's eve?

I'm gunna wheel a 750+ foot ship around the great lakes... and monitor my crypto investments dreaming of the day Tezos goes to a million...

ah it's called curfew. good to know, thx. I was driving home from work - so all good - got not fined but new years eve is cancelled bc of this curfew.
If it was work related why you were out then dispute the fine. If you can get proof from your employer. There's even a way you could prove it with Google tracking on your phone. Fuck just paying up.

Nowhere is open. My Star Wars bar would have been my normal place to do karaoke etc. I think I might do fondue. That's pretty much it. Just another day other than sticking two fingers up to 2020 and sighing relief that it's over.
7 Stars was cool

If it was work related why you were out then dispute the fine. If you can get proof from your employer. There's even a way you could prove it with Google tracking on your phone. Fuck just paying up.
naa i didnt got fined! just wanted to tell that at the moment the police is everywhere and that there is no possibility to go outside - not even at nye.

Nice small gathering, maybe 20 people, family and friends, great food, good times..

Work, I normally would be pissed, but it doesn't matter this year because there's nothing to do. With Christmas and News Years pay(8 hrs "free money", and an additional 1.5x rate for any actual hrs worked),then I also covered a weekend call off 12 on Saturday. I'll have 23 hrs OT, and 5hrs Double time on the next check, bringing in an extra $1000 just by working 2 normal work weeks, plus that Saturday.

Bundle up mightily,and go down to local watering hole for some outside drinks,and then take a few buds over to the casa after it closes at like 10 fuckin pm.

bars are closed, gyms are closed, restaurants are closed, can't even see the entire family in the city due to covid restrictions, will probably masturbate then watch home alone and batman returns

We are coming to the end of this cursed year, what are your plans for day 31? Personaly im gonna buy a bunch of beer and other shit and go to the central square of my town with my budies ( yes this is the things we do when you live in a place with only 4000 souls ), maybe im able to get some lady from the neighboring towns, but the way this year is going i doubt it.

What I usually do: drink and eat way too much, fall asleep in the early hours of January 1st, then wake up and have my first fap of 2021:)

i shall be at work, getting to see how much damage covid has done to peoples lungs with the occasional case of a self induced drinking injury.

Since dogs have super hearing, do the extremely loud house shaking firecracker bombs do damage to dogs? The local news said one guy's dog died of heart attack on one fireworks night.

Probably make sure all my electronics are Y2K compliant.

Back