So what was the point of this WMMA fight being on the main card?

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It was obvious from the start we would see same combos thrown over and over, punches being blocked with the face and air punches.

I actually ran to the grocery store quick, so I didn't mind. Pretty good card otherwise.

Idk but I went to make quesadillas during the fight and now I’m ready for the MJ fight.

It's crazy the UFC chose this fight for the main card over Mickey Gall/Sullivan.

However, Dana be like...
IndolentImpureGrebe-small.gif

Feminism and attracting ppl who dont like watching high level fighting is the only reason

Sh*t they should put Gall on there or something trying to promote the kid. These 2 aren't going anywhere that's for sure. Atleast
It's crazy the UFC chose this fight for the main card over Mickey Gall/Sullivan.

However, Dana be like...
IndolentImpureGrebe-small.gif

For sure, they could put Gall on there, these two aren't making it big or going anywhere which was obvious countless fights ago. Atleast Gall has promising RNC skills.

Where’s the Fedor shoulder shrug gif?

Man I respect the hard work those ladies put in to get there but I would hate to see their striking percentages. That was no better than watching two dudes spar at the dojo for christ sake.

Back