So, what was Hall's gameplan tonight exactly?

He was scared of breaking his leg as if there's a curse going on. Somebody needs to tell him that that kind of karmic incidents only happen to bad people like Weidman.

He's safe. He needs to keep kicking.

We've been down this same road a million times before with Hall, how can anyone be surprised

Couldn't have been more frustrated watching Hall do absolutely nothing Strickland with those big ham hocks for calf's and Uriah chose not to chop them from the inside or out..? Hall had the better movement but did nothing in way of activity against the stiffer moving Strickland once again Hall looked mentally removed from the fight I'm done with that fool runs too hot & cold for my fight likings...

Because I felt like it my little donkey. Your anger is wonderful.
How do you get that I’m angry from that? If anything it’s pity of your low level intelligence. Keep enjoying those B-league shit circus fights, little lady.

How do you get that I’m angry from that? If anything it’s pity of your low level intelligence. Keep enjoying those B-league shit circus fights, little lady.

<36>

Keep crying my little donkey. Get all your anger out.

<36>

Keep crying my little donkey. Get all your anger out.
Looks like someone’s gettin sassy on the forum since mom couldn’t afford to buy you tampons. Must’ve ruined your only pair of panties.

Looks like someone’s gettin sassy on the forum since mom couldn’t afford to buy you tampons. Must’ve ruined your only pair of panties.

Keep going my little donkey. Your anger is a blessing

BOO-HOO-HOO-gif_RONALDMATTERSdotcom.gif

dudes are funny, they got angry and hunting you down because you liked last night's Bellator cards.
lol

It's always humorous to watch people have a meltdown over someone mentioning a non-UFC card.

Not sure if horrible game plan or Uriah is just too hesitant as he's been many times in the cage.

Frustrating to watch him
I agree - your last 2 paragraphs pretty much summarize my experience watching Hall through the years.

Patience. I heard the commentators mention at the start that patience was the plan for Hall. Hall tends to take things too seriously sometimes I guess.

He got 50-45'd. I suppose he was planning to pour it on in the 6th round.

Shut up, nerd.

Just stand there. Wouldn’t want to hurt anybody or anything

Hall is overhyped. He's only looked good against low level guys or aging fighters

Back