so what made Woodley became the aggressor this fight?

Styles.

Doing what he did against Maia and Wonderboy = smart

Doing the same agains till = stupid

Tyron is a high IQ fighter

He just did what he always does but this time it worked out on pretty much the first attempt.
Feel sorry for till as he's getting a lot of shit but c'mon, he's only a kid.

I really think a lot of people watch this because it's the cool thing to do (which is weird because this is suppose to be a niche sport). That's just such an obvious fuck up, it's like are you even watching? Or do you just have it on and fuck around on your phone the whole time like most of my generation.
Does anyone here watch fights? Woodley wasn't the aggressor, not even close. Till was
i get where you guys are coming from

But people are confusing woodley not putting his back foot on the fence (as with WB and Maia) with aggression.

To be fair, he was more aggressive than he was in those two fights.

It's a good question, just worded wrong.

Till said Woodley was aggressive because Tyron deep down was scared of him.

Bit rich coming from the guy who landed one punch in 9 minutes.
I can honestly see this. Tyron seemed almost frantic in his movement at the beginning.

He knew Till likes to dictate the rhythm of the fight, and act like the alpha male. Tyron was determined to prevent this, so he looked to seize the momentum immediately. It worked. He's a great tactician, nobody could deny that.

i get where you guys are coming from

But people are confusing woodley not putting his back foot on the fence (as with WB and Maia) with aggression.

To be fair, he was more aggressive than he was in those two fights.

It's a good question, just worded wrong.
I'm pretty sure ts edited, I don't remember now. I can't imagine responding that way unless I thought it was really stupid.

I'm pretty sure ts edited, I don't remember now. I can't imagine responding that way unless I thought it was really stupid.
Thread says woodley was the aggressor and Till was the one coming forward a lot in the fight, that's probably what it is.

Woodley came out of the gate straight at him though, so I can see why some people would say that. But till definitely took control of the cage after that.

Thread says woodley was the aggressor and Till was the one coming forward a lot in the fight, that's probably what it is.

Woodley came out of the gate straight at him though, so I can see why some people would say that. But till definitely took control of the cage after that.
I was just going of technical fighting terms. Yes Woodley was uncharacteristic, but Till was still the one pressing Woodley back. Still my response was shitty, one might say... privileged?

I think it was just Till cornering him and Tyron exploding as usual.
He backs himself up and punches his way out of it.

It looked like the usual, although in this fight he looked to be more "nervous", reacting to any movement Till made.

Actually, as far as ring control. Till was putting preassure on Woodley

Because Till is the most dangerous when he leads and gets to decide the pace, rhythm and distance. So by going after him he didn't get the chance to get into his game. It was a strategical decision.

its like fighters use different gameplans against different opponents or something

Twood came out hard this time because he was promoting his new bangers hes releasing. Wanted to show all the haters his fight games hard just like his bar game.

Wanted a qucik finish so he could headline ufc 230 and get that PPV money against colby plus its a stacked card.

It takes two to tango
mQoo8p.gif

Was it because he was not the favorite? I expected him to wait and counter, but dude went hot right off the bat. Nice performance. Wasn't disappointed and yes, i paid for this ppv too

Woodley has always been the aggressor apart from the Wonderboy fights and Maia.
He fights smart and accordingly to his opponents.

Woodley just became underrated before the Till fight because he's outspoken and that upsets some pussy sherdoggers.

Maybe because Till landed 1 freakin strike the entire fight

Woodley's more experienced and his overall game is more complete. Till is taller, longer and may have faster hands, but he leaves himself open when he pounces, no doubt Woodley waited for that.

I think Woodley's actions in the first was mainly to give Till more things to think about. Till still pursuded, but it's possible his hands were positioned even lower than normal to guard against the TD. Jokes on Till, because the TD wasn't the intent. It was the threat of the TD that Woodley trained Till to think about, but right hand was always the main weapon. There's levels to this game, and Woodley did a lot of small things right and Till fell victim.

Back