So, what is the deal with Jones' wrestling credentials?

Lost to Matt Riddle :)

method=get&s=bracket.jpg

Nah, lost in the semi-finals.

Yeah, Jones won but it wasn't a blowout. I thought Jones was hurt once or twice in the fight. I think DC could have taken it if he kept boxing him. Point being, DC is close enough to being on Jon's level, just didn't get it done in the fight.

At no point was Jones hurt or close to hurt in that fight.

How he was able to defend the TD in the 3rd GIF is just brilliant. Guy has crazy balance, and total body strength , and flexibility in order to stop that TD. If that's anyone else, they're going down.

Fighting has nothing to do with parenting and raising children. Jones is a failure as a father.

But we don't watch Jones for his parenting skills. It's about fighting and apperantly he is very good at it. I mean, how many of us skip through the family stuff in the countdown vids? I admit that i do, and wouldn't be suprised if i was the only one. Im sure Ruan Potts is a great father. Do i wanna see him fight? Hecks no.

I do agree that Jones is a fwuckboi. He pretty much sucks at everything in life except one thing. He is good at doing what we all love to watch.

Still want to see Rumble tear that ass up though

At no point was Jones hurt or close to hurt in that fight.

Ok, man. I just thought Jones was stunned by an uppercut once or twice in the fight. Keeps his composure really well though, don't worry I'm not knocking Jones. Granted, I haven't watched the fight in a while.

How he was able to defend the TD in the 3rd GIF is just brilliant. Guy has crazy balance, and total body strength , and flexibility in order to stop that TD. If that's anyone else, they're going down.

In the third GIF he worked on keeping his extended away from DC. Jones long legs also let him get stabilized (left leg). DC needed to get in closer and create more elevation.

That's him placing 3rd in the state in his junior year. Went on to become state champ in his senior year and then JUCO champ the following year. Pretty impressive for someone that only started wrestling in high school.

Back