So what happened to Reza Madadi?

iboufring**

Green Belt
Reaction score
This is the last guy who beat Michael Johnson.

I know he did his own version of Lee Murray in sweden after that fight. Robbery and high speed car chase. Some GTA stuff right there.

But did he go to jail or what exactly happened and what do you think about it?

Personally, i dont get why you would rob a store right after you made it in the ufc with a post fight bonus. But hey, im sure he had a good reason.

he was meant to fight Efrain Escudero last year but got injured and pulled out or something, i guess he's still rehabing and training? it was a while ago now

i believe he did go to jail but got out again, he wasn't in that long

Pretty sure he is in jail as his appeal only lead to a longer prison sentence. That was in april so he shouldve been out until then, but sooner or later he gotta do his time ..even in Sweden =p

He's busy working as Jon Jones' consultant.

His love for designer handbags was his undoing.

Reza decided that designer handbags are much more awesome than MMA

Swedish tabloid Expressen reported that the fighter and an associate broke into a designer handbag store before making off with $150,000 (U.S.) worth of stolen goods

Just another tragedy caused by low fighter pay :p

Overrated

I disagree. He would probably never get ranked in the top ten but he is arguably undeated in the UFC with 3 wins. The split decision loss against Marcello in Brazil is one of the worst robberies I have ever seen in mma.

But when it all comes along, being a great fighter involves keeping your life in order and having fights regularly. He apparently was not a great fighter.

ALso, I Heard he is in prison right now. Somewhat unreliable source though.

Freedom is ducking Reza

Back