So what excuses will Conor haters/Nayt fans be making after McGregor wins?

WHO THE FUCK IS NAYT?

Leave them be Nightwing it's there Conor way of adjusting to it didn't really happen if they spell it that way Pink Unicorns & Butterflies...

tumblr_mz0mkm5d3n1qff77eo1_250.gif

We've had some golden excuses here but I for one can't wait to laugh my ass off at some of the ones that are going to be made once Conor wins.

"Nayt wasn't motivated"
"Nayt had a cold a month before and hadn't fully recovered"

What can we expect?
Nate is not the best fighter, guess you need to check his record and all you fanboys are acting like Conor is facing the most dangerous guy in the world.
but even so he beat the shit out of Conor with 10 days notice and now you are so brave and asking what the excuses might be.
I think you have enough with your heros excuses lately

ask urself what means a win against Nate for Conor
absolutly nothing

IF he does win the excuse will be it was a rigged match. Nate being bought off to lose so they can set up a trilogy fight or something like that.

For the life of me I can't figure how sone fans can be cocky with their fighter coming off an embarrassing loss, and bring the one with something to prove.

What a stupid idea for a thread

Can't even comprehend because I don't see how conor is going to win.

Chances are slim to none that Conor pulls it off. But that's what makes the idea of him winning so sweet - all of his smug haters fading back into the obscurity that they spawned from after the first fight.
You mean the way all of conor's fans disappeared after his last fight? And the bullshit he pulled to get knocked off the 200 card? Yeah. Nate's the one that is scared.

We've had some golden excuses here but I for one can't wait to laugh my ass off at some of the ones that are going to be made once Conor wins.

"Nayt wasn't motivated"

What can we expect?

He got caught will be the biggest one. Because the only way Conor wins is with a good jaw shot. You can also expect people saying that Nate isn't exactly a "killer" at WW or LW.

Then you can pretend Conor's success is your success and post stupid shit until his next fight that he loses.

That's a legitimate concern. I'm not saying Conor can't win fairly. I'm not counting him out at all.

That being said, I worry about that since the Diaz brothers have expressed many times how they care primarily about money and hate fighting. From a business perspective, it makes a lot of sense, especially because if he beats Conor again, then what? He's gonna fight for the title at LW or WW? Those are no where near as big money fights and both are fights he probably takes a beating in.

People saying:

"Diaz would never throw a fight." isn't all that reassuring.

It would be stupid in a way for Nate to throw the fight in hopes of a trilogy. The way the leprechaun acts he would spin it in a way that he avenged his defeat and look to fight a better fighter for a bigger paycheck, he wouldn't look for a rematch with Diaz. If Diaz beats him again then I think it will eat the leprechaun up inside and would want another fight with Diaz....maybe not straight away but he will ask for that fight again so he can prove he is the better fighter...the ego is strong in the little green man.

Which mouth breather spells Nate as Nayt?

Who cares what excuses? We get to witness an awesome fight. A winner will come out, and we can celebrate with them.

He had a full camp, he's overtrained!

No excuses have ever been made by Conor. Listen to the man. "Defeat is the secret ingredient to success." He trolled you guys by predicting further into the future than his previous predictions. Diaz is old news after Saturday and it's on to getting three belts again.

TS, you misspelled "if" in the title. they dont teach you English in Dublin?

"Nayt wasn't motivated"

What can we expect?
by the way, what will be your excuse after Nate beats the shit out of him again

Is that so?
Don't think so buddeh
Lol, you Conor haters,are the worst ..... worse than Lesnar fans from 09. You all have talked up Nate so much them when Conor wins . . . It will be so Nate just a fun gatekeeper fighter beating him means nothing....... after saying for months how Nate will kill him. So yeah Conor haters are imo the worst I have even seen on this sight worse than Conor or,Lesnar fans.

Lol, you Conor haters,are the worst ..... worse than Lesnar fans from 09. You all have talked up Nate so much them when Conor wins . . . It will be so Nate just a fun gatekeeper fighter beating him means nothing....... after saying for months how Nate will kill him. So yeah Conor haters are imo the worst I have even seen on this sight worse than Conor or,Lesnar fans.

Lol.. "when" Conor wins?

You are the fool who fell for the "Conor is the best fighter ever and can hold 5 trillion belts" bullshit UFC force fed your stupid ass, when in reality he got his tiny, overrated, 1 dimensional ass whooped by a 10 days notice LW gatekeeper
We don't walk around pretending Nate is a god, thats what you do regarding Conor.

Conor fans are all retards

Back