So what excuses will Conor haters/Nayt fans be making after McGregor wins?

We've had some golden excuses here but I for one can't wait to laugh my ass off at some of the ones that are going to be made once Conor wins.

"Nayt wasn't motivated"
"Nayt had a cold a month before and hadn't fully recovered"

What can we expect?

Hey retard:

How about we enjoy the fight and stop pretending that any outcome is a given.

These threads are becoming extrememly annoying.

Well, seems like your are an expert when it comes to excuses, you're a can.

Conor tired himself out. Anyone can rock a guy with no energy. I know this sounds biased but Conor beat himself when he decided to go for the win in the first round. Conors cardio will be better in this fight AND he won't go so hard in the first round.

Look Nayt seems like a good kid but he hasn't taught Conor anything. Given a full camp knowing that Diaz was his opponent Conor would've won. We'll see the proof of this soon.

Anyone can take a quote out of context. You should work for the celebrity magazines

STFU, you're just as bad. Don't act like this board isn't infested with morons who will just talk up anything and everything Conor. But only the Diaz nuthuggers are the problem here SMH

Why do we have to make excuses? If Conor wins, I was wrong and congrats to him.

Hilarious there must be something in the water where you live because that's just wrong. Aldo is so much better ranked than Nayt and Conor's 13 second KO of him will go down in history as one of if not the greatest achievement in MMA history
And unless Conor actually gives him the rematch, it will also be looked at as one of if not the greatest fluke wins in ufc history

Probably not as funny as the excuses McGregor fans made after he got strangled.

The better man won tonight. The biggest question is what in thee hell are Conor fans and Conor himself gonna say and do if Conor loses, again?!

They'll just complain that Conor didn't fight Nate's style and it wasn't a good contest.

Conor is an averaged size FW? And Nate is a big WW? Rory and DHK made Diaz look tiny when they fought. And mcgregor is an averaged sized LW. He kills himself to get down to 145
Yeah, dumb shit... thats why its a ridiculous excuse thats already been played out around here since their first fight... If it were a legit consideration it wouldn't be an excuse. Fuck... where'd I put my crayons???

i'll try to remember this thread

We've had some golden excuses here but I for one can't wait to laugh my ass off at some of the ones that are going to be made once Conor wins.

"Nayt wasn't motivated"
"Nayt had a cold a month before and hadn't fully recovered"

What can we expect?

What excuses will Diaz loving hater have for Mcgregor hating lovers and vice versa?

Just because Conor and Baldfather have done nothing but make excuses since Nate humiliated McG doesn't make Nate would.

What we can expect is you never showing your face on Sherdog again when this thread gets bumped a 1000 times per day

If Conor wins they will say the obvious -- Nayt is a journeyman Gatekeeper and beating him is not really that big a deal. It won't matter they have been saying Nayt beats him easily for months. ................... and a few might jump off a bridge or 2

Nah, you see we don't actually have homosexual fantasies about Nate unlike the McNuggets, who dress up like Conor and make out with their own reflection

Back