So what excuses will Conor haters/Nayt fans be making after McGregor wins?

Unfortunately I totally agree with you. I definitely think Conor can win without a fix. For anyone completely counting him out is ridiculous.
But yes... The Diaz brothers are all about the money and you're right, they always talk about how much they hate fighting. If Nate was undefeated, I wouldn't think he'd ruin a perfect record for a big pay day, but he's not. He has 10 losses, what's 1 more? And the rubber match would be HUGE!! Like in a completely smash and destroy every record kinda way.
Yeah, especially if Conor goes to FW, defends his belt, and then rematches Nate.

If that's the case aldo never been KO'd and never lost in 10 years and #1 p4p

but fact remains he got beat

aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif

if you believe aldo KO is legit then you can believe nate can get KO'd

dont be salty

Meh of course I believe he can be KOed, anyone can be KOed. Hopefully we'll be talking on Sunday morning about Conor being KOed like that or tapped out and we'll have even more gifs to post to counter this one. There's no fanbase that deserves it more.

It doesn't chance the result of their first fight.

"Nate was only KO'd because Conor was being a pussy and running from Him causing Nate to get over aggressive chasing Conor around the ring which led to Nate being caught with a head kick"

"Unmotivated Nate"

"Steroids"

(Some injury that kept Nate from sparring as much as he should have) aka "injured Nate"

"Conor won the "sport", not the "fight"

You know, I think we have heard all of these excuses from Nate and Diaz cult members before.....

(TBH I see Nate winning, but if Conor wins the Diaz cult members are going to lose their shit for sure)

Big WW beat average sized FW, its physics.
Conor is an averaged size FW? And Nate is a big WW? Rory and DHK made Diaz look tiny when they fought. And mcgregor is an averaged sized LW. He kills himself to get down to 145

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 2
Conor doesn't even deserve a rematch

He's apparently the "champ" in another division yet cos he's a special flower he doesn't have to defend belt

Pathetic

We've had some golden excuses here but I for one can't wait to laugh my ass off at some of the ones that are going to be made once Conor wins.

"Nayt wasn't motivated"
"Nayt had a cold a month before and hadn't fully recovered"

What can we expect?

You're such a goon ts.

"Nate was never very good"
"Lucky"
"Early Stoppage"
"Robbery"
"Fixed"
"Nate took a dive for trilogy payday" (this one is already being thrown around daily)
"Short notice Nate is actually way better than Full Camp Nate"
"Cabo Diaz > Sea Level Cain"

I'm gonna start threads about which champion would be the boyfriend.

"Nate was never very good"
"Lucky"
"Early Stoppage"
"Robbery"
"Fixed"
"Nate took a dive for trilogy payday" (this one is already being thrown around daily)
"Short notice Nate is actually way better than Full Camp Nate"
"Cabo Diaz > Sea Level Cain"
Yeah it's pretty said the lengths these Conor haters will go to try to justify their outrageous opinions

I don't hate Nate or Conor and I'm not a fan of eit her of them.

If Conor wins I will give him full credit. Heck I think Conor should get credit for hanging in with Nate the first time.

I just see Nate winning again and finishing Conor again.

First, i will cry like little girl and then fuck Diaz everything on earth,drink everything...

Love how Connor fans are rewriting history, trying to make Nate out to be something more than a journeyman gatekeeper that he is. If Connor wins it'll be just as meaningless as if he won the first time.

Love how Connor fans are rewriting history, trying to make Nate out to be something more than a journeyman gatekeeper that he is. If Connor wins it'll be just as meaningless as if he won the first time.
Wow, not only do you have your excuses prepared you are using them before the fight has happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back