So what excuses will Conor haters/Nayt fans be making after McGregor wins?

Dublin

Dont fear me
@Blue
Reaction score
We've had some golden excuses here but I for one can't wait to laugh my ass off at some of the ones that are going to be made once Conor wins.

"Nayt wasn't motivated"
"Nayt had a cold a month before and hadn't fully recovered"

What can we expect?

"It was fixed". "Nate threw the fight to make more money in the trilogy".

Nate obviously threw fight to setup UFC Trilogy.

Doesnt even need a number would be biggest ever 20 million for each man pay day. Prolly over 2 m PPVs

How about the other way around. What will mcgregor fans say when Nate beats Conor again?

FIGHT WAS FIXED
NATE GOT PAID A LOSE BONUS

If Conor wins they will say the obvious -- Nayt is a journeyman Gatekeeper and beating him is not really that big a deal. It won't matter they have been saying Nayt beats him easily for months. ................... and a few might jump off a bridge or 2

How about the other way around. What will mcgregor fans say when Nate beats Conor again?

I will say Nayt is no longer a Gatekeeper and is a legit contender. Most Conor fans also like Nayt as well.

Nate beat him up for first 8 minutes. Then to lose like that

082cf171f7bcc32b9227ae93ec58d136.png

If it looks shady I'm gonna talk shit. Make of it what you will. If Conor beats the shit out of Nate and Nate's fighting back and it's a legit KO and not an 8 second KO when Nate's never been KOed in even the first round.. or weird early Herb Dean stoppage or some shit.. Yeah of course I'll give the dude credit. I give credit where it's due. I just want a good fight and I don't want to see anything shady.

I'm not going to lap at Conor's balls verbally like you weirdos will but yes I will give the dude credit if he can pull it off. I don't see him pulling it off though.

Conor was the much larger man.

Okay yeah I might have some fun with this type of stuff too. "Nate was simply inefficient with his energy. I feel in a rubber match McGregor won't be able to take dat 1-2 shot."

I will say conor is on something if he wins vs my mate Nate

Chances are slim to none that Conor pulls it off. But that's what makes the idea of him winning so sweet - all of his smug haters fading back into the obscurity that they spawned from after the first fight.

We've had some golden excuses here but I for one can't wait to laugh my ass off at some of the ones that are going to be made once Conor wins.

"Nayt wasn't motivated"
"Nayt had a cold a month before and hadn't fully recovered"

What can we expect?
You're talking about something that hasn't happened and won't. Irony being Conor did lose and you fangirls came up with every dumbass excuse you could imagine. Ive hear McTapper fans say Nate had an advantage by not training at all for the fight and showing up out of shape because "Conor trained 3 months for somebody else"

Keep having wet dreams about your savior winning the rematch while you can because come the 20th his career is over.

Back