So what exactly is the point of ring girls in the UFC?

I mean, I get the general idea is to have scantily clad women there to stare at. But…

1.) It’s 2021. People can see women doing literally anything in 2 seconds with a search on their phone.

2.) The ring girls aren’t even that scantily clad

3.) No one (except maybe Sean Strickland) is trying to jerk off when we turn on UFC fights.

I’ll be honest, I thinks it’s so stupid they have these girls there. I hate seeing their fake smiles and clapping at weigh ins. I hate how they blow a kiss and make a heart.

Who are the mouth breathers that actually care about these women being here? Are they the same dudes that Google “boobies”?
On this day the Sherbro Incels were filled with rage at the thought of these gorgeous woman blowing kisses at them and made a solem pact to never leave their bedrooms or turn on their computers ever again.

i agree. i think it cheapens the sport and makes in inappropriate for teen girls and boys to watch it. i dont want to see it.
VqjQ53.gif

UFC is human cockfighting,it's dirty, toxic, 2 men destroying their bodies for Money in a cage and you have to talk about morality hahahaha.

go watch Olympic gymnastics!!

I mean, I get the general idea is to have scantily clad women there to stare at. But…

1.) It’s 2021. People can see women doing literally anything in 2 seconds with a search on their phone.

3.) No one (except maybe Sean Strickland) is trying to jerk off when we turn on UFC fights.

I’ll be honest, I thinks it’s so stupid they have these girls there. I hate seeing their fake smiles and clapping at weigh ins. I hate how they blow a kiss and make a heart.

Who are the mouth breathers that actually care about these women being here? Are they the same dudes that Google “boobies”?

I guess, if your married, or when you do, you won't need your wife there in the house..... just have her do a couple videos or nice photo shots and your good.....just tell her, hey, its 2021.

Who cares, let the ring girls get their money. Nobody needs cheerleaders either but I'm not asking for them to lose their living.

Cheerleaders do it for fun, mostly. NFL pays them 150 a game. It's a way for them to meet rich players and promote whatever businesses they have. I believe UFC girls make much more but I'm not sure.

VqjQ53.gif

UFC is human cockfighting,it's dirty, toxic, 2 men destroying their bodies for Money in a cage and you have to talk about morality hahahaha.

go watch Olympic gymnastics!!

mma is a tradition of martial arts that men have used for millennia to guard and protect our loved ones. martial arts have deep value to humanity and will as long as there are violent human beings who harm innocents.

go watch wwe.

On this day the Sherbro Incels were filled with rage at the thought of these gorgeous woman blowing kisses at them and made a solem pact to never leave their bedrooms or turn on their computers ever again.

Doesn't it make you an incel to need ring girls with your mma?

Because men like to look at them.

So we are in a time in history on which men complain about women showing off their body!

WTF is happening with the world!!!

200.gif

same reason most news anchors and actresses are attractive and hired based on that , rather than their actual abilities. it gets ratings

Cheerleaders do it for fun, mostly. NFL pays them 150 a game. It's a way for them to meet rich players and promote whatever businesses they have. I believe UFC girls make much more but I'm not sure.

https://abtc.ng/ufc-ring-girls-salary/

Per this article from June 8 this year:

"It is surprising to note that the Girls In UFC Ring make are paid pretty well despite coming into the ring a short period before and during the fight. Our reports from the search we conducted reveal the UFC Ring Girls makes between $500 and $700 per game and earn more during a pay per view.

It reveals that Arianny Celeste is the highest-paid UFC Girl who makes $1 million yearly. Ronda Rousey, one of the highest-paid mixed martial arts alleged in an interview disclosed that the UFC Girls make more money than some of the known fighters and it right to nod in agreement with her view.

We have put together the top highest-paid UFC Ring Girls in 2021. UFC has remained silent about their the revenue of the Girls but our sources reveal what they are hidden. The girls make between $30,000 to $50,000."

So we are in a time in history on which men complain about women showing off their body!

WTF is happening with the world!!!
Haha you really have no clue about history if you think Men throughout all of history hasn't enforced Women to moderate their apperances.

We are actually in the end of times to allow this decadence to go amok.

Who cares, let the ring girls get their money. Nobody needs cheerleaders either but I'm not asking for them to lose their living.

Cheerleaders get paid like $50-$100 a game in the NFL lol

source: my sister was a NFL cheerleader

https://abtc.ng/ufc-ring-girls-salary/

Per this article from June 8 this year:

"It is surprising to note that the Girls In UFC Ring make are paid pretty well despite coming into the ring a short period before and during the fight. Our reports from the search we conducted reveal the UFC Ring Girls makes between $500 and $700 per game and earn more during a pay per view.

It reveals that Arianny Celeste is the highest-paid UFC Girl who makes $1 million yearly. Ronda Rousey, one of the highest-paid mixed martial arts alleged in an interview disclosed that the UFC Girls make more money than some of the known fighters and it right to nod in agreement with her view.

We have put together the top highest-paid UFC Ring Girls in 2021. UFC has remained silent about their the revenue of the Girls but our sources reveal what they are hidden. The girls make between $30,000 to $50,000."

Yeah that's what I thought. I remember Ronda's comment and doing some research at the time and it turned out they get paid pretty well. Not to mention there's only a small amount of them so they can turn that exposure into a huge instagram following which gets them sponsorships and they can do onlyfans as well and make a killing.

Back