So what exactly is the point of ring girls in the UFC?

PlasticFishBowl

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I mean, I get the general idea is to have scantily clad women there to stare at. But…

1.) It’s 2021. People can see women doing literally anything in 2 seconds with a search on their phone.

2.) The ring girls aren’t even that scantily clad

3.) No one (except maybe Sean Strickland) is trying to jerk off when we turn on UFC fights.

I’ll be honest, I thinks it’s so stupid they have these girls there. I hate seeing their fake smiles and clapping at weigh ins. I hate how they blow a kiss and make a heart.

Who are the mouth breathers that actually care about these women being here? Are they the same dudes that Google “boobies”?

I mean, I get the general idea is to have scantily clad women there to stare at. But…

1.) It’s 2021. People can see women doing literally anything in 2 seconds with a search on their phone.

3.) No one (except maybe Sean Strickland) is trying to jerk off when we turn on UFC fights.

I’ll be honest, I thinks it’s so stupid they have these girls there. I hate seeing their fake smiles and clapping at weigh ins. I hate how they blow a kiss and make a heart.

Who are the mouth breathers that actually care about these women being here? Are they the same dudes that Google “boobies”?

you seem like an angry person. I hope everything works out for you

Who cares, let the ring girls get their money. Nobody needs cheerleaders either but I'm not asking for them to lose their living.

surely these chicks don’t get paid. If Dana can’t even pay the actual talent decently I hope he isn’t paying girls to literally sit there and walk around the ring for like 4 seconds

you been drinking too much soy milk.

Perhaps a ring dude is more to your liking? We need to be progressive and have gender equality!
nintchdbpict000387772779.jpg

Get a life

I agree with you mate - either make them extremely "scantly clad" or get rid of them. Tits or GTFO!

Back