So we're cuddled up at her place under a wolf blanket in the dark

Heard exact same speech from some guy on the street word for word, right before he ate a strangers face.
~ Bath salts are a helluva drug

I have some Blood Brothers stuff on VHS, like the performance below on Youtube, but as you said, it dies...mind you, I don't know if said tapes are alive, but...I haveto find them in order to know that. lol

Cheers, I kinda dig those guys. To avoid undue and misguided enthusiasm, I burned off and amputated the goosebumps as they manifest, like Bill's traitorous eye, so sometimes I have to just enjoy the music.

Post not meant to be, fuck it, just swirling there trying to land in the internet. I'm pulling for you post o mine, but definition by post is candy cigarettes, you give two and keep twelve.

And so all gai my voice be not
My sconce all dented voice be shot
I'll bark across a moon with ye
And laugh at sirens calling me
And when the laughter dies at last
And all the common sense has past
Some one who did not care at all
Will find a laughing in the stall
Among the swine and bovine smell
Tam O'Bedlam gone to hell
Singing praises from the well
To warmer days and softer swill
and then some bagpipes.

Isn't there a rule about keeping people that are high as fuck away from the internet :)

That said, amusing read.

Didn't read?

The ostentatious one returns with no repercussions. In fact the only consequence for such self indulgence is the percussion from the self back patting.

hmmm.... dip dip dip...yep. the spelling's tight. I drank a dead tooth away on this forum back in the day to this song before there was high definition. That being relative. You're a fine girl.

Melt the crayon tips and break out the round scissors, we got a hot one here, Aubrey.
Haha, just using my melted crayon tips and rounded scissors to keep it ufc related for ya, since I like your choice in music!

Haha, just using my melted crayon tips and rounded scissors to keep it ufc related for ya, since I like your choice in music!
Ah brother, I could feel the braces coming off, I went too far. Melting crayon tips is a fucking lousy thing to say. I have round scissors. They say there's alcohol in maraschino cherry juice, I'll go naked heels on this forum face to face with the fat fuck who pulled me out of the dark, I have better shit to do than debunk wolf tickets (side-wink for working you in bro)

Back