So we're cuddled up at her place under a wolf blanket in the dark

See, I watched all this shit live and have on vhs like a trailblazin' moment saving motherfucker, and then it dies or is standard issue. I can't find the McGowen Rollins tape in better quality than what I have lost in the box. It's lost now, but it was a relevant moment in time. It was a fucking moment. I grabbed it cause the world was gonna die. And here my shit sits, if the cork of my intention is sprung, at least give me high def, or a facsimile.

I can hear you typing with your nose plugged standing on your tiptoes in your wife's high heels.

But my tiptoes are a merely an allegory for the inebriation of my existence. Undoubtedly we all seek to fit into the fabric soles and raised souls of our partners, but the bond can never be anything more than a dream inside a dream. The meaning is more fractured than Shane McGowan’s smile.

But my tiptoes are a merely an allegory for the inebriation of my existence. Undoubtedly we all seek to fit into the fabric soles and raised souls of our partners, but the bond can never be anything more than a dream inside a dream. The meaning is more fractured than Shane McGowan’s smile.

hmmm....

Never have I seen such description in this universe.

There's six versions that equally hit, Doris Day you think is a powderpuff, you haven't seen the movies, and she'd be the marrying in kind in bed. That's what Cary Grant told me. She's got a moustache but she listens to WASP and rolls dirt leaves in her guest stash. But no body hair, clean like Mike Patton's forearms.

These banal posts always get exalted yet my extremely relevant thread about how the UFC needs a men’s straw weight and a women’s heavy weight division is immediately wastelanded.
COLLUSION!!!!
UFC definitely does not need either of those divisions.

Have we really gotten so far apart, shit-blurred, that there's no speaking, tactile personal caplocks is pure Greek,

damn, that was better quality than I remembered. Should've saved that for a better jab. Now I just wanna dance.

Speakers. If you're in your car like me, turn that shit up.

I'm actually gonna read that later lol. Saving myself a spot here.

See, I watched all this shit live and have on vhs like a trailblazin' moment saving motherfucker, and then it dies or is standard issue. I can't find the McGowen Rollins tape in better quality than what I have lost in the box. It's lost now, but it was a relevant moment in time. It was a fucking moment. I grabbed it cause the world was gonna die. And here my shit sits, if the cork of my intention is sprung, at least give me high def, or a facsimile.

I have some Blood Brothers stuff on VHS, like the performance below on Youtube, but as you said, it dies...mind you, I don't know if said tapes are alive, but...I hav eto find them in order to know that. lol

"You don't analyze your purring, self-consciousness is the death of art".

I like that so much.

Back