So we're cuddled up at her place under a wolf blanket in the dark

Not that you'd care, but why are you even reading this, the night/day I lost that blanket, a Canadian chick in a tiny truck went driving down this old dirt road I was walking home for the scenery, she had a black manager shotgun, they were way out of their element. I didn't give a shit about a ride, but we made eye contact and there was some shit going on in our eyes, and this isn't a cautionary tale, she was good in bed on a personal level, and the man was arguing with his girlfriend and punching the carpet most of the night in the living room. We were laying in bed and he wouldn't shut the fuck up so, I said you wanna come along, he's gotta go. He was wearing my tophat that was a profound gift I'll never see again, I was naked and grabbed the wolf blanket in case you get pulled over, nudity probably isn't a good look. So I dumped him off and went back to bed, with the blanket. This is actually fucking documented here somewhere in the wayback machine, it wasn't iconic, it was a throw wolf blanket. When I came back, my buddy Jim who was always in the house was sitting in his underwear on the couch watching tv and pointed to bedroom. She thought I left and found him somewhere and he tucked her back in my bed with his giant marijuana leaf blanket. He died not long after that. But he tucked her away like a good pal. The wolf blanket wasn't a thing so it was lost to time, the marijuana blanket his mom took from me after he died. I get it it. All of his great worthless shit I still have, posters and clothes and medication, take your damn blanket. His mom was a nice lady, and his daughter, we held hands as they pulled the plug.

Been Drinking Conors Whisky?

Dan Ackroyd's Chrystal Head, he doesn't spell whiskey like the whisky a go go? Proper 12, I don't know. Jameson is a mindset, what market is there to broach? But I'm a tequila man, and girls don't like tequila, it melts the silk and if you play with the worm like Scott Glenn, they get rattled. Or so I'm told.

My favorite joke before that, came from a barstool. I was great friends with a deaf who hung out at the same bar, a very good friend, and sometimes when the music was loud we had to write on paper. He got up to take a piss and this guy sat down next to me in his spot, and two lifetimes of asshole, we were staring into the bar mirror. What do you call two gay Irishmen, he says I'm Irish, I said, I'm Irish, but you musta been a fjord suck, spell diahrrea,

Sammy's Cabo Wabo, I wanted to hate so bad, but it's solid. The whole initial point of tequila was every birthday I'm swamped with it and everybody else is a#$%.

You seem busy at the moment- maybe when you get a chance,
you can free RR?

You know, do some good in the world?

The old Delphic Oracle, walking those slippery steps in the dark, lousy sound system.

You seem busy at the moment- maybe when you get a chance,
you can free RR?

You know, do some good in the world?

I'm not that guy anymore. Initially was for respect and friendship, then the money didn't hurt, It was like the big crayon set, ... You outlive your skillset. A part of me would love to relevant again, move and shake and do a bunch of shit, and then I wake up. The gods are kind for letting me play. I knew this thing like the top of your mom's head. I'm here wondering sometimes, and then, I can play horseshoes

Why is this thread even here in the UFC discussion?

Dan Ackroyd's Chrystal Head, he doesn't spell whiskey like the whisky a go go? Proper 12, I don't know. Jameson is a mindset, what market is there to broach? But I'm a tequila man, and girls don't like tequila, it melts the silk and if you play with the worm like Scott Glenn, they get rattled. Or so I'm told.

Im a Tequila man as well!! Lets forget under the stars together.

Back