Media So we now KNOW who broke Usman's nose ...

Feels like im the only one who's pumped for this fight. So many questions.

Is this too quick of a turnaround for Usman?
How long will Usmans knees hold up?
What can Masvidal do with a full camp?
As Usman already had a full camp last time, what can he do different this time to a full camp Masvidal?

Let's go

As Usman already had a full camp last time, what can he do different this time to a full camp Masvidal?

Let's go
Didn't mas actually have a full camp in secret and was training the whole time?

Let's go

You're definitely not the only one, everyone who thinks/says they aren't I guarantee you will be tuned in on the night of.

and all respect to Kamaru but I've got Mas.

Let's go
same thing gonna happen usman is the better fighter .
mas only chance is lucky punch

He seemed to have a rough time with the weight cutting. Way rougher than normal. He looked terrible at one point in a pre fight interview. That tells me he wasn't in camp.

For Masvidal to be in a camp secretly would also mean he knew all along, months prior, that Burns would catch the Rona and pull out.

He seemed to have a rough time with the weight cutting. Way rougher than normal. He looked terrible at one point in a pre fight interview. That tells me he wasn't in camp.

For Masvidal to be in a camp secretly would also mean he knew all along, months prior, that Burns would catch the Rona and pull out.
Or he was just training in case something happened

No that’s not true at all.

Like most top fighters, Mas trains year around but there’s a difference between camp and routine training. He was nowhere near weight when he got the call to replace Burns and that’s why he gassed after the first round.

No that’s not true at all.

Like most top fighters, Mas trains year around but there’s a difference between camp and routine training. He was nowhere near weight when he got the call to replace Burns and that’s why he gassed after the first round.
<PlusJuan>

I remember dustin said something that he was training with him just in case or something
Missed that but i can believe it. Being in a full camp though, sucks. And cost alot of money. Can't imagine him doing that unless the UFC gave him some guarantees.

Like the Chandler situation when he served as the back up for Khabib/Gaethje. Dude got the show money for weighing in.

Journeyman George knows he’s got this fight, which he’ll lose and then Diaz after it, which he’ll win. Then he’ll call out Colby, who will probably be next for a title shot but Colby will tell him to take a hike. Jorge will then call him a chicken, this and that. But that’s about for Jorge. He can only milk this “bad boy” facade for so long. Back to irrelevancy.

Journeyman George knows he’s got this fight, which he’ll lose and then Diaz after it, which he’ll win. Then he’ll call out Colby, who will probably be next for a title shot but Colby will tell him to take a hike. Jorge will then call him a chicken, this and that. But that’s about for Jorge. He can only milk this “bad boy” facade for so long. Back to irrelevancy.

Yeah man, back to that irrelevancy with his 7 figure bank account and worldwide fame....... It's gonna suck to be him knowing he doesn't have DaleBoca's respect.

Back