So we have “MMA”, “WMMA”, how about “MMMA”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiscyphere

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Manlet Mixed Martial Arts.

The UFC could restructure their broadcast schedule and group the fight cards by these three categories. Fans could watch all or only the ones that interest them. Seems like a win for everyone. Thoughts?

I would love à la carte UFC cards. Only pay for the fights you want to watch.

This thread sounds like something Pridejitzoo would start.

It’s fucking garbage.

UFC isn't in the business of making less money. Your proposal is dead on arrival.

And don't give me this "do it for the fans" bullshit. UFC does lots of things that fans don't like, but makes them more money. The ESPN+ deal is only the most recent and obvious example.

They already have MMMA... It's called below MW MMA.

The UFC could restructure their broadcast schedule and group the fight cards by these three categories. Fans could watch all or only the ones that interest them. Seems like a win for everyone. Thoughts?

Revolutionary idea. Maybe they could call the manlet cards WEC and the women's cards Invicta.

I no sure it politically correct to call them Manlet.

Midget seem more appropriate.

I don't know how to respond to your statement, TS so I'm just gonna use this picture
schmoe.png

Agreed with the caveat that no one under 6'3" 240lbs is allowed to watch real MMA.

Revolutionary idea. Maybe they could call the manlet cards WEC and the women's cards Invicta.
Well let’s be honest here the women and smaller weight classes are here to stay so let’s just give the fans options. Like the girl fights? Cool this card is all women. Like the smaller fighters? Great! This card will have flyweight through welterweight. Like the big fighters? This card will have middleweight through heavyweight, we could even add a super heavyweight to flesh things out a bit.

Well let’s be honest here the women and smaller weight classes are here to stay so let’s just give the fans options. Like the girl fights? Cool this card is all women. Like the smaller fighters? Great! This card will have flyweight through welterweight. Like the big fighters? This card will have middleweight through heavyweight, we could even add a super heavyweight to flesh things out a bit.

Would be good for the fans, but shit for the UFC business wise. This is the same reason that cable companies don't really offer alacarte channels.

<GOT1>

Send this fuck to The Lightweights.

Try to make less shitty threads next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back