So we can see clearly now that Khabib had no fans, just insecure Conor McGregor haters?

terrible trolling as per usual Blanky,
Khabib is obviously on everyones mind since last weekends UFC.
Unhappy that your scrotum hugged buddy , Conor , is finally being found out to be not as good as the hype?
Stay salty dude, the tears are delicious.

oh I’m sure you like a salty discharge

Khabib is forgotten bud, like last weeks tiramisu

I took a look at cards and I can't seem to find a 'Russian' UFC card cooking up... what is your motive for this stupid post TS?

Is he fighting on an upcoming card? Maybe that Volkov vs. Game card? Spill the beans.

Well, I, for one, only rooted for Khabib when he beat McGregor, and drove all of those Conortards away from Sherdog for a while.

After that I figured I owed Khabib one, so I rooted for him against Poirier; partially because had Dustin won, the Conortards would have found a way to twist it to their advantage.

And for Gaethje I didn't really have a dog, but I was still thankful to Khabib so I kinda sorta rooted for him a bit. Both are greats though!

After the McGregor casuals got meme'd and gif'd into oblivion, there was a period of peace where fans of GSP and Khabib coexisted in harmony they knew their natty-GOATs idols respected the hell out of each other and we were all against the Conor legions in the end, right?
Peace and love...

Sadly when a rumor of a fight between Khabib & GSP started, the fanbases turned on each other, what with Khabib fans constantly asking for their boy to be the UFC official P4P king, instead of GSP, and fighting over which one was a weight-bully for wanting to fight at their preferred weight-class, etc etc...

"Meh, GSP was just fighting weak competition, plus he got starched by Hendricks lol what a robbery! Khabib on the other hand has never been scratched #factsdontcareaboutyourfeelings #undefeated ... wait, what Tibau fight? lol you think that was close? Khabib dismantled him, don't listen to the media and their scoring they don't know shit, only the 3 judges that nights know.
Well, except for when it's GSP vs Hendricks, because lol have you seen the medias scores? Don't know what these 3 judges were smoking that night but they don't know shit."

Anyway, I'm still happy for Khabib's legacy and perfect record on paper; and one day, I hope he and GSP can have a nice grappling match somewhere; that way we get to see them rolling around without the stress of "muh boy's legacy!!!".
Quintet? RIZIN? ONE?

Last edited:
Well, I, for one, only rooted for Khabib when he beat McGregor, and drove all of those Conortards away from Sherdog for a while.

After that I figured I owed Khabib one, so I rooted for him against Poirier; partially because had Dustin won, the Conortards would have found a way to twist it to their advantage.

And for Gaethje I didn't really have a dog, but I was still thankful to Khabib so I kinda sorta rooted for him a bit. Both are greats though!

After the McGregor casuals got meme'd and gif'd into oblivion, there was a period of peace where fans of GSP and Khabib coexisted in peace, they knew their idols respected the hell out of each other and we were all against the Conor legions in the end, right?
Harmony.

Sadly when a rumor of a fight between Khabib & GSP started, the fanbases turned on each other, what with Khabib fans constantly asking for their boy to be the UFC official P4P king, instead of GSP, and fighting over which one was a weight-bully for wanting to fight at their preferred weight-class, etc etc...

"Meh, GSP was just fighting weak competition, plus he got starched by Hendricks lol what a robbery! Khabib on the other hand has never been scratched #factsdontcareaboutyourfeelings #undefeated ... wait, what Tibau fight? lol you think that was close? Khabib dismantled him, don't listen to the media and their scoring they don't know shit, only the 3 judges that nights know.
Well, except for when it's GSP vs Hendricks, because lol have you seen the medias scores? Don't know what these 3 judges were smoking that night but they don't know shit.

Anyway, I'm still happy for Khabib's legacy and perfect record on paper; and one day, I hope he and GSP can have a nice grappling match somewhere; that way we get to see them rolling around without the stress of "muh boy's legacy!!!".
Quintet? RIZIN? ONE?

great post man, thanks for your honesty, I am only sorry this thread got moved from the heavies before many got to see it

maybe they could do it up on Makhachkala

**Says blatant Khabib hater**
06fd2d373568d024652a90dd967db2a4.gif

Back