So we can see clearly now that Khabib had no fans, just insecure Conor McGregor haters?

Barely anyone outside of Russia/Islamic countries are fans of his. In America he is practically unknown among the casuals. Jon Jones is even more popular than him outside Russia.

People who follow him the most tend to be people that actually know the sport well. So no, not many actual fans.

I dislike McGregor, I like Nurmagomedov. For me, the two are only tangentially related.

They've moved on from that too already. They just want Discount Khabib to get a title shot without earning it.

View attachment 855513
I want Islam to succeed, but people have to understand why he's not getting the UFC push.
The dude isn't active and has pulled out of a lot of fights. He pulled out of his big fight RDA and costed him. Hopefully he fights 3 times this year.

Saying he deserves a TS is outrageous, I get some fighters are rejecting him(understandable) but he needs one or two top 5/10 wins before discussing that.

Lol Conor ppl so out of touch with reality

Oh it's a @Blanqa Blanqua thread...
tenor.gif

Thread title. "We can clearly see". Only words in OP "It certainly seems so". Guess it's not as clear or as conclusive as you claimed.

Kind of. Same with Nate, but to a smaller extent - nobody cared about him, besides hardcores, until he fought the Conz.

Poor effort. A lot Khabib bots have been banned but his fan base is still well represented here

Ok I’ve read your arguments.

You seem to be under the impression that if Khabib fans aren’t constantly spamming threads with Khabib posts - like Conor fans do - that somehow makes them lesser fans.

You know, the sad thing is, I’m not surprised that a Conor fan could come to that conclusion.

But rest assured son, what you’re calling “being a hard core fan” the rest of us call “trolling”.

Aaaand I’m out. Have a nice day, and good luck with whatever it is you’re trying to prove to yourself.

Ok I’ve read your arguments.

You seem to be under the impression that if Khabib fans aren’t constantly spamming threads with Khabib posts - like Conor fans do - that somehow makes them lesser fans.

You know, the sad thing is, I’m not surprised that a Conor fan could come to that conclusion.

But rest assured son, what you’re calling “being a hard core fan” the rest of us call “trolling”.

Aaaand I’m out. Have a nice day, and good luck with whatever it is you’re trying to prove to yourself.

bailing out before you are proven wrong eh

I see you

<seedat>

he get’s no love no mo

forgotten already
terrible trolling as per usual Blanky,
Khabib is obviously on everyones mind since last weekends UFC.
Unhappy that your scrotum hugged buddy , Conor , is finally being found out to be not as good as the hype?
Stay salty dude, the tears are delicious.

Back