So Unfortunately 193 ppv main card is set.

Lol "not warranted for PPV"

Jesus Christ man fuck

I see this as a weak card to sell 70.000 seats.

Am I the only one not interested in the rematch of Bigfoot and Hunt?

Finally a title fight in Australia.
Cant't wait.

Also nothing wrong with the card.
It's going to be a full house for sure for the first ever Melbourne card.

TS can't fathom an Australian card featuring Australian fighters.

The ppv is just fine.

It may not draw American interest but they want bums in seats and that card appeals to Aussies who haven't followed mma for long.

Who cares about some mid tens ranked foreigners? ?? Local fighters give you some one to go for if you dont know shit about MMA, which the lions share of their target market don't.

I put it to you that the main card is in no way finalised.

Main card is just missing one of higher profile fight to make this a pretty good PPV. As is it's really not that bad.

Main event and Co main event, that's it from what I've seen from that link.

Fuckin weak

Matthews and Noke kick off the PPV card with Bisping/Whittaker and Hunt/Bigfoot rounding out the rest.

what.gif

trying-to-remember.gif

giphy.gif

UFC 110 was better in my opinion without the title fight.

Had crocop, wand, cain, big nog, bader, jardine, joe daddy, bisping. bonnar and lytle were on the undercard.

Apart from the main event it looks like they have gone backwards.

Wow, for some reasons I didn't remember that the Velasquez/Big Nog and Wand/Bisping were on the same card as Cro Cop/Perosh.

Who the hell wants to see Hunt vs Bigfoot again

I definitely wanted more. Hunt let me down on the last Australian card. I doubt they will get 70,000 to attend. Actually I'm sure they won't. If they added JDS and Overeem I would be satisfied.

I'm so sick of getting the same fighters all the time.

We've seen Hunt; we've seen Bisping; we've seen Bigfoot; we've seen regional Australian fighters.

Condit and Lawler is incredible, but the rest is just the same. It's a big can of disappointing. Unless tickets are cheaper than the PPV I'll watch from home.

Wonder if this card will sell out Etihad stadium....

They need to do something like UFC 110 in terms of stacking with talent to get whatever record they are trying to break

its by far the best card ever done outside of usa & canada

it will sell fine

Back