So Unfortunately 193 ppv main card is set.

Senbonzakura

Sakuraba- PrideFC Never Die!
@Brown
Reaction score
Matthews and Noke kick off the PPV card with Bisping/Whittaker and Hunt/Bigfoot rounding out the rest.

How the hell does this warrant a stadium card!? I'm upset on so many levels. Lawler/Condit deserves to be on a stacked card not this. It's still a good card but not warranted for PPV with the lineup they have so far.

Source
http://www.mmamania.com/2015/8/20/9...ard-rumors-lawler-vs-condit-ppv-melbourne-mma

Called it.

ufc-the-time-is-now-4.jpg

Isn't it still, and by far, the best UFC card held in Australia ever?

Yep sorry buddy 193 got short changed. That's what happens when you have 7 cards in 6 weeks in Nov-Dec. They scheduled the ultimate fighter finale the day before 194 and they also have a title fight the week after 194 for free! So many cards to fill, not to mention 194 is gonna have 2 title fights and a stacked card.

The main event is no question PPV worthy, although it does seem a bit weak for a capacity of 70,000 people. We'll see how it sells

Matthews and Noke kick off the PPV card with Bisping/Whittaker and Hunt/Bigfoot rounding out the rest.

How the hell does this warrant a stadium card!? I'm upset on so many levels. Lawler/Condit deserves to be on a stacked card not this. It's still a good card but not warranted for PPV with the lineup they have so far.

Source
http://www.mmamania.com/2015/8/20/9...ard-rumors-lawler-vs-condit-ppv-melbourne-mma

You mean it deserves to have less attention and fanfare??? Lawler just had fight of the year on a card he was an afterthought, he rightfully deserves to be the focus now. I don't understand this statement what so ever.

Yep sorry buddy 193 got short changed. That's what happens when you have 7 cards in 6 weeks in Nov-Dec. They scheduled the ultimate fighter finale the day before 194 and they also have a title fight the week after 194 for free! So many cards to fill, not to mention 194 is gonna have 2 title fights and a stacked card.
Dude Poirier/Duffy card is tens fold better than this card and its on FP!!
You basically have a title eliminator with Rothwell/Miocic as co-main, more meaningful than Hunt/BF 2. Don't get me wrong I'm stoked for that fight but they should have shuffled some fights and made this a worthwhile PPV.

The main event is crazy and the rest of the card is meh. The only chance this sells out is if it turns out Condit's biological parents are australian.

You mean it deserves to have less attention and fanfare??? Lawler just had fight of the year on a card he was an afterthought, he rightfully deserves to be the focus now. I don't understand this statement what so ever.
Yes the PPV should focus solely on him cause he's the most badass champ we've had since Chuck and Andy but dude he should be getting supporting help with other quality fighters. His past PPVs have featured a card of awesome fighters, this one is depending mainly on him and Condit alone. Which I'm not complaining just wanted something more, as usual

Card seems fine to me.

Lawler vs. Condit is a great Main Event for any show.

Hunto vs. Bigfoot is a fight people have asked for since their last fight.

Bisping is still a draw that people want to see (although I don't know why lol)

Not seeing the issue here.

You basically have a title eliminator with Rothwell/Miocic as co-main, more meaningful than Hunt/BF 2. Don't get me wrong I'm stoked for the card but they should have shuffled some fights and made this a worthwhile PPV.

Yeah this card should of had rothwell/miocic that's a much better fight than Non T Bigfoot vs Vegan Hunt. Hey at least we get to see a walk off ko from hunt.. that I can guarantee.

You basically have a title eliminator with Rothwell/Miocic as co-main, more meaningful than Hunt/BF 2. Don't get me wrong I'm stoked for that fight but they should have shuffled some fights and made this a worthwhile PPV.

Lawler/Condit is better than entire Dublin card n miocic/Rothwell is not a title eliminator

Lawler, Condit, hunt, Bigfoot n bisping are regional fighters? Didn't know regional cards had Ufc champs and multiple top ten fighters

I'm sure you can answer that yourself.

Few great fights, rest is dissapointing.

Yes the PPV should focus solely on him cause he's the most badass champ we've had since Chuck and Andy but dude he should be getting supporting help with other quality fighters. His past PPVs have featured a card of awesome fighters, this one is depending mainly on him and Condit alone. Which I'm not complaining just wanted something more, as usual

I'm still confused....help with what? Are you concerned over the buyrate or lack of attendance?

Back