So. Uh. Couture's lip sync battle is tonight.

Can't stand that show. I have no problem if other people enjoy that type of thing, but I just can't sit through it.

Yeah knowing this tv show existed was very surprising due to how bad this concept is.

Even Brock thinks this is dumb.

say-something-stupid-paul-o.gif

How is it lip sync when you're barely opening your lips. Couture clearly didn't even memorize the lyrics.

Can't be that bad, I'm sure he'll have had a 10 week camp preparing.

Can't stand that show. I have no problem if other people enjoy that type of thing, but I just can't sit through it.
Same here, only I do have a problem with other people enjoying that type of thing. I don't actively impose my opinion on anybody, but it's fun just to hate these people from a distance. Fuck them and their awful standards.

Having said that, I will be DVR'ing it tonight. It's just demographics; I watched that old stone-cold killer, Chuck Liddel, prance around like a French fuckin PUSSY a few years back on American Idol. So I'll watch this shit too now.

DvR'ed, just watched, I feel very weird now....

I have seen some funny ones, and people bring out celebs to assist, most are bad anyway, but this episode was abysmal. Randy did not belong up there.

I have a slight problem, because it makes me weep for what humanity has become.

Back