So UFC 230 could be the greatest card ever...!

Greatest card??
tenor.gif
Seriously this is a great card I remember defending ufc 206 Holloway vs Pettis it was the most entertaining card of that year in 2016, maybe I should rephrase the title to could be the most entertaining card ever but at this point I rather have fellow sherdoggers drown me in oblivion

tonil is correct. WMMA does need to be included but other than that, it's a very nice card.
I like wmma but WHY? If it's an awesome match up then cool but other than that WHY? Just cause women? That ain't enough

From the announced bouts and rumours

We got

Rockhold vs Weidman
Romero vs costa
Souza vs branch
Diaz vs Poirier
Adesanya vs Brunson

Bruh I don’t even need a title fight this is too good to be true

Lmao if the main event is a cyborg squash match
" ever" ...no (not trying to knit pick) but a title fight and another great fight on pre lims- involving ranked fighter......we can certainly discuss

It's a very good card. Hopefully it doesn't fall apart due to injuries or some other unknown drama.

I'm gonna guess a LHW title fight featuring some combination of DC, Gus or Jones as the main event. Either that or McGregor-Khabib if negotiations stall and the October date is no longer an option

tonil is correct. WMMA does need to be included but other than that, it's a very nice card.

That's appropriate talk from someone with a pink belt.

<YeahOKJen>

To all the people disagreeing with OP, assuming this gets a good main event, what card is better on paper?

We get (most likely) a nr. 1 contender bout in Diaz vs Poirier.

Two very important MW fights in Costa v Romero and Rockhold v Weidman 2. A legit prospect getting a big test in Adesanya v Brunson.

I mean we’ll most likely have Jacare v Branch on the prelims. Do you know how crazy that is?

Only one I could think of is 205

Rockhold/ Weidman doesnt interest me, they've been getting smashed the past couple years, or inactive. Chris is still my boi but I don't give a shit if he wins or loses
The other fights so far look good. Hopefully Branch KOs Jacare

Jacare-Camozzi 3!!!!!
Ooh yaaa!

Back