So Tony's name is just dangling in front of...

For the first time in I have no idea how long, there was not a single thread title with Conor or McGregor in it, and I thought wow it's about damn time. Then I opened this.

Conor and he's not gonna call him out?
Arguably the best LW of all time is literally just there waiting and Conor won't even say a word about him?

That has to be the weakest shit I've ever seen.

Yes I know Tony deserves a TS but I'm talking about from Conor's end not even wanting that fight when he knows how big of a W it would be if he won.
Never seen such a blatant duck in my life .... Pitiful
The best LW of all time already beat Conor, Tony would not .

Conor would get destroyed and he knows it.

Khabib already took what was left of his soul now he's just a broken old man at 31.

Because Conor knows he would lose that fight. He's finding out LW is a different animal instead of fighting midgets at FW( his words not mine.) Alverez was tailor made for him but I'm not sure how well his power is transitioning with bigger guys. Diaz took it and Conor said he was basically too big.

Conor isn't that multi dimensional imo. He cant go to the ground. He depends on that left hand and unorthodox stand up. It seems now he's taking more of a boxing approach and LW has some tough motherfuckers who could walk through what he's throwing, Tony being one. His cardio would be a nightmare for Conor. It's not helping he isn't fighting either. Lay offs can help but in most cases it takes a while.

He's kinda stuck. Whoever he comes back to fight will be tough and I doubt 145 is feasible anymore.

Tony vs Conor is a toss-up at best. Tony is very hittable and Conor does crazy things to people that he can land on.
That said Tony will absolutely take his soul if the fight goes late, to the point where Conor might not want to compete in the sport because he will be shown bleeding and tired and looking for a way out that Tony might not want to give him.

Tony is more durable and 100 times the fighter Diaz is, and we saw how those fight went. Not even close to a 50/50 fight.

he's basically only taken hard fights. siver notwithstanding.....
Did you miss when I said "at this point"? His days of not hand picking his opponents is over, he has no reason to fight guys like Gaethje, Cowboy, or Tony.

Back