So Tony's name is just dangling in front of...

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Conor and he's not gonna call him out?
Arguably the best LW of all time is literally just there waiting and Conor won't even say a word about him?

That has to be the weakest shit I've ever seen.

Yes I know Tony deserves a TS but I'm talking about from Conor's end not even wanting that fight when he knows how big of a W it would be if he won.
Never seen such a blatant duck in my life .... Pitiful

Conor Junior is the future

I would like to answer you but I’m a red belt and you’re way below so I’ll leave it to the casuals!
<13>

Tony vs Conor is a toss-up at best. Tony is very hittable and Conor does crazy things to people that he can land on.
That said Tony will absolutely take his soul if the fight goes late, to the point where Conor might not want to compete in the sport because he will be shown bleeding and tired and looking for a way out that Tony might not want to give him.

If you think Conor's in it for legit competition at this point, you haven't been paying attention. He doesn't want the hard fights, he's coming back for Khabib, a title shot (in the event Khabib loses the title), or Trilogy fight with Nate,that's it.

Conor would never take a fight against Tony because a) Tony is not holding the belt. b) Tony is not famous enough. c) Tony is a very risky fight for little to no reward.

Now, on the flip side ...Imo Conor WILL take a) A 3rd Diaz fight. b)Habib ( even if Khabib losses to Dustin) or c) Someone holding a belt.
That’s about it.

Last but not least, I believe that the waiting game he is playing will cost him his next fight. He sat on the bench for too long and you dont want that in this game and at this level. He is definitely gonna fight some murderer next. I dont like Conor’s future inside the cage.....

Last edited:
He already ducked Tony and MMA as a whole at this point.

Would love to see that fight. Tony via by being an absolute crazed animal is my prediction, that man is currently unbeatable.

No but you are another that keeps bringing Conor up.. Let the dead stay buried.

Conor and he's not gonna call him out?
Arguably the best LW of all time is literally just there waiting and Conor won't even say a word about him?

That has to be the weakest shit I've ever seen.

Yes I know Tony deserves a TS but I'm talking about from Conor's end not even wanting that fight when he knows how big of a W it would be if he won.
Never seen such a blatant duck in my life .... Pitiful

<mma1>

conor is a prize fighter now, he's not fighting to be the best, tony isn't going to draw for him and he probably wouldn't win so it's not a fight worth him asking for.

Conor would never take a fight against Tony because a) Tony is not holding the belt. b) Tony is not famous enough. c) Tony is a very risky fight for little to no reward.

Now, on the flip side ...Imo Conor WILL take a) A 3rd Diaz fight. b)Habib ( even if Khabib losses to Dustin) or c) Someone holding a belt.
That’s about it.

Last but not least, I believe that the waiting game he is playing will cost him his next fight. He sat on the bench for too long and you dont want that in this game and at this level. He is definitely gonna fight some murderer next. I dont like Conor’s future inside the cage.....

Lol dude Conor can get any fight he asks for. He has that much pull. N I religiously bash him so spare the nuthugger response.

No way Conor is stepping into the cage for a non-title fight with a savage like Tony at this point in his career.

Conor had a real bad night the last time he stepped in there with a long, lanky, cardio-machine freak. And Tony is a lot more ferocious than Nate, he would make a point to torture Conor if it goes past round 2.

Back