So This Is What They Wear Under The Rope For Thai Fight Kard Chuek?

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
gloveMMA.jpg

?????

maxresdefault.jpg

A white version being wrapped

Hands being wrapped video

Ya JWP said something about there being an mma glove under the ropes, then I started looking and sure enough I saw a guy with the black one on under the ropes and it was very obvious. Still, the ropes over top make it cool.

It is def still bad ass and looks cool

That rope also looks like it is pretty soft cotton. I still love the image and idea of it though.

I remember complaining about this years ago when I had just seen Sudsakorn vs Saiyok..
Using both gloves and wraps makes no sense, they should change it to one or the other.

I remember complaining about this years ago when I had just seen Sudsakorn vs Saiyok..
Using both gloves and wraps makes no sense, they should change it to one or the other.
From a fight quality perspective nothing makes sense about thai fight. The matchups are mostly out of prime thais agains some cans that most likely get knocked out. ts nothing more than a publicity trick. I guess the fighters dont want to risk breaking their hands either

Don't know how much protection that gives to the hands but at least it is something. I bet Thai Fight wasn't allowed to just use rope so they compromised with the small wrap glove thing underneath. It def looks cool

Back